Clash on Kamino Ready Check

darth_dovah
46 posts Member
edited August 2020
ojjehrc6fbuw.png
This is my progress for the Clash on Kamino event. I’m currently finishing Shaak and I have her last g12 piece waiting. Ahsoka is g12 +3 and Asajj is g12 +4. I’m also working on g13 for B1 and getting DDK to R5. After this, how will I do in these tiers? Any more gear/relics that are necessary? Thanks for the help.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• At the very least I think you'll need to relic B1. Higher the better.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    He may be able to do it without relic’ing B1 since the other 3 are relic, but only with perfect rng and speed on droideka. I’d be more concerned about pushing GK up some. He needs to soak up all the damage in p2. So the higher the health, the better. Relic Ahsoka would be very helpful too. She’s going to do a lot of assisting, and it helps your p1 fleet too
  • AM2Rainman
    247 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Does your endurance meet the requirements with your Mace at that gear? Did you basically max mods and abilities to get him to provide enough to the ship? Mines sitting at g10+5 but only has blue 5 dot mods at 15 and not maxed abilities but my Endurance is maxed and doesn't meet the cutoff. I would love to not put that last gear piece on Mace.
  • Thanks for the quick replies everyone! Yes, my endurance meets the power req quite barely. Mace is g10 +3 w 4 gold mods, 1 purple, and 1 blue, and his ult and special 1 are maxed.

And thanks for the GK and ahsoka tips. Could I get away with r4 on GK? I really don’t want to farm the blue signal data if I don’t need to, but I suppose there’s worse investments than GK.

How high for Ahsoka and B1 relics? Would R2/3 suffice?

Sorry I don’t know too much about the event besides the Ahnald video and that’s more entertaining than informative.
  • I'd suggest both B1 and Ahsoka are worth taking up to relic level anyway as they are both solid characters. If you aren't sure then farm the relic materials and have them ready if you need to bump them.up higher. I took Ahsoka and B1 to R5. No regrets.
  • You need B1 at relic for sure. DDK at R5 is a bit overkill but the assists from his zeta will help immensely
  • Don’t underestimate p2. It can be quite difficult. You should definitely plan on Shaak needing at least g12 and should get Ahsoka and GK up as high as you can, like R4 or 5.
  • I’d second what others have posted.
    Ashoka and B1 would help you a lot.

You might struggle with ships, though 5’s at relic will help out.

Traditionally for P4 AV and B1 are the main relic chars, but with the other 3 toons relic’ed you could be fine.

My advice would be to hoard the gear for Ashoka and B1 and prepare. GK should be OK at R4, but at some point you want him R7 anyway ;)
  • Looks like they're running approximately 70-80 days between on this event, so if last one was 6-4, we're probably in "any day now" parameters? Seems like it should happen before end of month.
  • Search Gorgeous George ( believe that's his name) on youtube. Excellent break down on ideal mods, speed, and turn over for p2.

Relic B1, that was my sticking point. Couldn't do enough damage whilst GAS was meditating. He does a great break down for that phase as well.

Both phases can be a ****, but doable. P2 stopped me the first go round, p4, thanks to my weak seps made it frustrating beyond belief. So I am hoping my relic B1 can do the job. Seems to be the best character for this phases although B2 and Magna have their values

Good luck
  • @Diomedes1981 This guy?kmz8gchk6rsh.png
  • AM2Rainman wrote: »
    @Diomedes1981 This guy?kmz8gchk6rsh.png

Yes he is one of the best content creators value wise. He doesn't have a costume or antics... just good strategy advice.
  • AM2Rainman wrote: »
    @Diomedes1981 This guy?kmz8gchk6rsh.png

Thank you Bobcat for picking this up and sorry for missing your reply.

Great content creator, underrated and been on point with the GAS event.
  • Trying to follow george's advice cost me like 8 hours of playing. Finally looked around for other advice and got through with Moon's guide.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I've done the event with g13 B1 + g12 droideka and also with g12 B1 + g13 droideka. It felt much easier with g13 droideka. Yes, g13 B1 is great for other game modes but it's not required for this event if you have g13 droideka.

Also, you don't need to take your GK to R7 for this event. Just make sure to put crit hit immunity on him. Yes, a r7 GK is required to take your negotiator to max speed but it's not required for this event.

As soon as you get your Shaak Ti ready (and use good mods on your team) you're good to go.
  • ihc3wl7rx4s1.png

I know I'm not ready. But I'm sure I am close.

-Padme is G12 - 5/6
    -Ahsoka is G12 - 0/6
    -Shaak Ti is going to take awhile to get to G12

Should my Asajj be G13?

Thanks.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • avihas
    247 posts Member
    ihc3wl7rx4s1.png

I know I'm not ready. But I'm sure I am close.

-Padme is G12 - 5/6
    -Ahsoka is G12 - 0/6
    -Shaak Ti is going to take awhile to get to G12

Should my Asajj be G13?

Thanks.

With t4 you don't have too much problem. I did it with very close team, only my B1, B2 & DD were r4.
    Focuse here on modding. If you want to make sure you'll pass try relic up your B1 & DD.

With t2 you have problem,
    It is very recomended that padme+Ahsoka will be relic4+ (Padme even more) and Shaak need to be g12, mayve even g12+
  • Metroplex79
    832 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Thanks. I got GAS.

It was still an RNG-fest. I didn't count, but I think I did 30 attempts each for Tier 2 and 4. It was for sure less than 100 for the whole Event.

What my squads looked like to get GAS:
    ieambait07kg.png
    Shaak Ti was the only casualty in Tier 2. It was just B1 and Droideka left standing in Tier 4.

• Thanks. I got GAS.

It was still an RNG-fest. I didn't count, but I think I did 30 attempts each for Tier 2 and 4. It was for sure less than 100 for the whole Event.

What my squads looked like to get GAS:
    ieambait07kg.png
    Shaak Ti was the only casualty in Tier 2. It was just B1 and Droideka left standing in Tier 4.

Congrats!
  • AV is R3, B2 is R4, B1 is R3 Magna and Droidecka are both G12 +1 or 2.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel if I Relic both Magna and DDK but that's another month or so of gear grind.

I seem to come unstuck on GAS first attack is always on my B1 and then ARC hits and B1 goes down to about 30-40 units! Then Echo throws a grenade and I'm stunned/ dazed. Sometimes Magna gets his taunt in but he often dies before GAS goes to cover.

If I do get GAS to cover, I can only tickle 5's on most tries but then take 5's out and maybe ARC if B2 assists - DDK never assists but I thought it was supposed to (or is that under a Dooku lead?)

Anyways, I've minnowed it with a few bits of gear (no don't thank me CG!) but still going to have to Relic magna and DDK - that and then hoard GET 1 and build up 501st squad.

Happy playing guys!
  • You don't need droideka G13 but Magna Guard will make your life easier since he can take some punishment. You need good mods (MKV and MKVI) and with speed secundaries too. You can't have them being too slow.

I did it with Ventress R4, B1 R4, B2 R4, Magna R3 and Droideka G12 +3.

It took a few tries thanks to the rng but it wasn't hard with this team.

• Metroplex79
    832 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    FofoBett wrote: »
    AV is R3, B2 is R4, B1 is R3 Magna and Droidecka are both G12 +1 or 2.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel if I Relic both Magna and DDK but that's another month or so of gear grind.

I seem to come unstuck on GAS first attack is always on my B1 and then ARC hits and B1 goes down to about 30-40 units! Then Echo throws a grenade and I'm stunned/ dazed. Sometimes Magna gets his taunt in but he often dies before GAS goes to cover.

If I do get GAS to cover, I can only tickle 5's on most tries but then take 5's out and maybe ARC if B2 assists - DDK never assists but I thought it was supposed to (or is that under a Dooku lead?)

Anyways, I've minnowed it with a few bits of gear (no don't thank me CG!) but still going to have to Relic magna and DDK - that and then hoard GET 1 and build up 501st squad.

Happy playing guys!
    Yeah, you're almost there. This was my experience.

Keys that were in my control:
    -Magna is strong enough to take crap-ton of hits, and survive to taunt as long as possible
    -B2 durable to last long enough to do more than 3 cleanse
    -B1 fast enough to continually heal whomever needs it
    -Droideka can do really high damage, and fast enough to constantly get it's shield up

Keys that were NOT in my control:
    -how often they target your B1
    -how often their mass stun lands
    -how powerful Anakin's AOE is
    -how often the RNG allows my Droideka to assist

• KKatarn wrote: »
    You don't need droideka G13 but Magna Guard will make your life easier since he can take some punishment. You need good mods (MKV and MKVI) and with speed secundaries too. You can't have them being too slow.

I did it with Ventress R4, B1 R4, B2 R4, Magna R3 and Droideka G12 +3.

It took a few tries thanks to the rng but it wasn't hard with this team.

cheers - working on Magna first, so wont waste gear on DDK - what +3 did you have on it? I was going for Mk12 Armatek Armour plating, the Bayonet and and I have the multi-tool.
  • FofoBett wrote: »
    AV is R3, B2 is R4, B1 is R3 Magna and Droidecka are both G12 +1 or 2.

Happy playing guys!
    Yeah, you're almost there. This was my experience.

Keys that were in my control:
    -Magna is strong enough to take crap-ton of hits, and survive to taunt as long as possible
    -B2 durable to last long enough to do more than 3 cleanse
    -B1 fast enough to continually heal whomever needs it
    -Droideka can do really high damage, and fast enough to constantly get it's shield up

Keys that were NOT in my control:
    -how often they target your B1
    -how often their mass stun lands
    -how powerful Anakin's AOE is
    -how often the RNG allows my Droideka to assist

Thanks, useful to know, i think the key might be Magna to R3 first just to absorb the punishment, then if that fails, bump him up to R4...
  • I got a bit side-tracked at work and had a play on SWGOH and thought I'd give GAS P4 a go. I relic'd Mag to R3 and was planning on getting DDK to R3 for its damage output so wasn't expecting too much.

Got GAS to cover after absorbing two rounds of hits, then I managed to take down 5's. GAS up and attacked Mag guard - which soaked up the hits but took all the hits and kept B1, AV and DDK protected, GAS down again and managed to take out echo - this was promising. When GAS recovered, B2 and Mag guard got sacrificed. AV and B1 did the damage and GAS down again - this is what not happens...A quick check of who next - REX - he was squishy and ARC just flaked! GAS took out DDK and I thought - argh - but AV stuns just kept GAS in check, long enough for B1 to heal and attack...

2 minutes of sheer joy - to date I had found getting most legendary toons quite easy - just overkill on gear and mods but this one did take time and patience.

Guild mates says it was all down to lucky RNG...but made it worth the last three months of farming.