Holiday Community Challenge 2015 Not Loading???

Hi!

I tried looking through the forums to see if this was already being discussed, but couldn't find a post. (If there is, I apologise!)

My main problem is I'm playing the mobile platform on iPad and whenever I click on the link to participate in the Holiday Event, the app freezes and crashes. I then have to close the app and try to restart. I've done this multiple times and even refreshed my iPad.

I'm not sure if this is just my iPad or a bigger problem. Would like to know since I really really really want to get Kylo Ren shards. Thanks and MTFBWY!

Replies

• This is happening to me too, and I am also on iPad.
  • The "holiday event" is just the training droid challenge. There is no special battle or anything like that. And it is 10 Rey shards, not kylo ren
  • Kaat wrote: »
    The "holiday event" is just the training droid challenge. There is no special battle or anything like that. And it is 10 Rey shards, not kylo ren

Is it really? Because the ad displays Boba Fett saying that one must defeat him to earn Kylo Ren Shards. Even displays Kylo Ren shards with mining droids.

I'll try the mining and droid challenge to see. Thanks! :)