Mk 8 Biotech Implant Salvage needs to be added back to HAAT rewards

2Next

Replies

• MaruMaru wrote: »
    That's a good roster. That said yeah, you are not the point where this bottleneck will hit you hard, you are getting close to it. Here's how many you need in total vs. I need in total and what I have. You'll also hit this point ds player or not. Or you'll just restrict your roster growth speed merely to not hit the bottleneck.

You're not the first one predicting that i'll hit that bottleneck in future. Last time is many months ago and since then my stock of eyeballs hasn't changed that much despite upgrading everything to get SLKR and even more.
    I think my eyeball income equals more or less what i need for upgrading and i will never run out of it until the point where i have no toon below G12. But then that's next level whining.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Kisakee wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    That's a good roster. That said yeah, you are not the point where this bottleneck will hit you hard, you are getting close to it. Here's how many you need in total vs. I need in total and what I have. You'll also hit this point ds player or not. Or you'll just restrict your roster growth speed merely to not hit the bottleneck.

You're not the first one predicting that i'll hit that bottleneck in future. Last time is many months ago and since then my stock of eyeballs hasn't changed that much despite upgrading everything to get SLKR and even more.
    I think my eyeball income equals more or less what i need for upgrading and i will never run out of it until the point where i have no toon below G12. But then that's next level whining.

It depends on your speed. There are many stuff you would have reliced that you didn't even as a ds lover. As you can see, the difference between what you need vs. what I need is almost how much stock you have currently (I also have a much smaller stock). Since balls and carbanti/stun gun bottleneck goes hand in hand, if you aren't getting stun guns fast enough, you won't be able to use up all the balls stock anyway. It's in no way a spender problem though.

It depends on your speed. There are many stuff you would have reliced that you didn't even as a ds lover. As you can see, the difference between what you need vs. what I need is almost how much stock you have currently (I also have a much smaller stock). Since balls and carbanti/stun gun bottleneck goes hand in hand, if you aren't getting stun guns fast enough, you won't be able to use up all the balls stock anyway. It's in no way a spender problem though.

And that's the real deal - i can't get enough Stun Guns, Cuffs, Carbantis and whatever to use all eyeballs at once. I need so much stuff that i most likely will never the same problem as you. The only question i have is how you're able to get all these things fast enough to run into said problem.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »

And that's the real deal - i can't get enough Stun Guns, Cuffs, Carbantis and whatever to use all eyeballs at once. I need so much stuff that i most likely will never the same problem as you. The only question i have is how you're able to get all these things fast enough to run into said problem.

The simplest answer is both arena incomes and being a day 1 player. Being in a high gp guild helps, but that's a smidge compared to consistent arena incomes.
    The simplest answer is both arena incomes and being a day 1 player. Being in a high gp guild helps, but that's a smidge compared to consistent arena incomes.

Aren't those eyeballs in shipments too? If yes you could simply buy them with your great wealth of arena incomings (no sarcasm). If not the only actual solution is to be not as good in arena as you're, i know that sounds silly.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn

Aren't those eyeballs in shipments too? If yes you could simply buy them with your great wealth of arena incomings (no sarcasm). If not the only actual solution is to be not as good in arena as you're, i know that sounds silly.

I buy/farm them when I need to. With the income of various bottlenecks increase through assault battles, gcs and all guilds getting better stars at tb the pace of gearing stuff is increasing for all players. Unless one is hoarding like crazy or willingly cut some toons out of the equation, more is heading towards this bottleneck as time passes...hence the topic.

At 1250 crystals per 50, its more efficient to farm them. The black ones are 675 per 50, so I would think buying them might make sense, then farming the rest(that you don't get from challenges). Im not at that point that I need that many of them(yet)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I only gear neutrals.

Get off the fence!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    TVF wrote: »
    To the detriment of your guild in LSTB, from the looks of it.

We focus on DSTB anyway and nobody is forced to gear or level toons they don't want. So we may not be top notch but that's fine.

Thats fine but anyone who wants to be competitive in the game is working on LSTB teams because that is current end game content. So yes, casuals might not care about golden eyeballs because they ignore half of the game, but the rest of us need help here.