Possible Mandalorian leg/epic event requirements

S2 is around the corner and cg is slowly losing the window to monetize on shards of the 3 mando characters. Besides mando, cara and greef what might be possibly needed? Jawas? Some combo of bh? It has been quite long since a legendary got released, so I wonder if we will have a one team event in case of a mando leg.

Of course given new toons will get released with s2, they may hold such an event till those are on the table. And new gls are around the corner.

Replies

• In fact the Mandalorian has two legs and - whaddaya know - even two arms! Or in other words: You should choose your abbreviations more wisely. I was mildly confused at first cause why the heck i would want an epic event for a leg of him..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • At the very least they will have IG and the ugnaught to earn them some coin. It does smell like they are going to wait - maybe Let us get a clearer idea of what the little character is going to be like in s2 and beyond
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    In fact the Mandalorian has two legs and - whaddaya know - even two arms! Or in other words: You should choose your abbreviations more wisely. I was mildly confused at first cause why the heck i would want an epic event for a leg of him..

His relic will be a leg.
  • For the event, depends on what kind.

Legendary: R3 --> The three mando toons, IG-86 (as most people have IG-88).

Epic: R7 --> The three mando toons, IG-86, Uggy, 5 x Jawas. During the event, IG-86 & Uggy will be "converted" to IG-11 and Kuiil.
  • I wonder if they will introduce hard gear requirements into these event types. Previously the req was practical and gp barrier for epics.