Revan's kit was actually JKL's real kit then they panicked

13Next

Replies

• No, the JKL kit is actually the rework for Clone Wars Chewie.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    No, the JKL kit is actually the rework for Clone Wars Chewie.

I liked this joke better the first time I read it itt, but that's not saying much
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »
    It would be nice if these CG employees would get off their burner accounts and get some new content out to the community.

@CG_SBCrumb please log out of the Ultra account to divulge insider information that JKR's kit is actually Luke's kit but Carrie played favoritism!

Thanks!

I am afraid Ultra's account must be banned bc of account sharing. Unless Ultra is in good stand with CG since beta testing. Then they can go for alternative solution.
  • This is the dumbest thing I may have ever seen here. You clearly arent familiar with kotor if you think jkr kit was supposed to be jkl. And, from the sound of it, I'm not sure you so familiar with jkl and the movies either seeing as jkl never fought with any other jedi
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    This is the dumbest thing I may have ever seen here. You clearly arent familiar with kotor if you think jkr kit was supposed to be jkl. And, from the sound of it, I'm not sure you so familiar with jkl and the movies either seeing as jkl never fought with any other jedi

woosh
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Interesting. Could very well be true.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    TayloRen wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    I’m not a conspiracy guy, but this actually makes sense. I think the real key is that they knew if they released jkl back then then the game would end and this way they got to milk profits for another year and a half (iirc), minimum.

So, it was a long drawn out panic that started with all he OR marquees that had nothing to do with JKL at all?

Good theory

Follow the $$$, man

I don’t buy that. CG doesn’t care about money. They care more about the lore and spirit of Star Wars.

You have to be employed by CG to think that. Have you visited the store lately or seen the requirements for the GL toons? If rich uncle CG doesn’t only care about money I’ll eat my hat.

The GL Requirements are fine
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    TayloRen wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    I’m not a conspiracy guy, but this actually makes sense. I think the real key is that they knew if they released jkl back then then the game would end and this way they got to milk profits for another year and a half (iirc), minimum.

So, it was a long drawn out panic that started with all he OR marquees that had nothing to do with JKL at all?

Good theory

Follow the $$$, man

I don’t buy that. CG doesn’t care about money. They care more about the lore and spirit of Star Wars.

You have to be employed by CG to think that. Have you visited the store lately or seen the requirements for the GL toons? If rich uncle CG doesn’t only care about money I’ll eat my hat.

The GL Requirements are fine

This is fine
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • well it was actually Solo's idea to weather the cold inside the Taunton
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    @Kyno lock the thread please
This discussion has been closed.