Last prerequisites!!

Prev1345
iqzt7xw2zvla.jpeg
mzg3pv4sbysi.jpeg
These are my picks.
GLs seem to come with having to relic pilots.
I see how the devs are making us work on our fleet while working on GLs.
One could even say thx lol

Place your picks

Replies

• Maybe Lobot and ST Han instead of Hoth soldiers
  • Schriefer wrote: »
    Maybe Lobot and ST Han instead of Hoth soldiers

Was thinking ST han. Thought the both brothers only because they have been neglected since hoth TB lol
  • SEE - Sith Assassin, GAS, Mace Windu, Grand Moff Tarkin, Stormtrooper
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    People need to stop saying the nonsense of saying GAS will be required for SEE

There is more chance that a Pokemon will be required for SEE than GAS
  • 0bkjx1rof6ni.jpg
    muc4eey4joii.jpg

these are my guesses. wedge and leia were with luke throughout the original trilogy and there in ep 9. wicket was important on endor for the rebels, hermit yoda was important for luke's journey in ep 5/6 and for ep 8. CLS is just luke previous iteration, its very likely to be needed if not him its farmboy.

kylo unmasked was indirectly guided by palp throughout the sequels (via snoke), and anakin was who he used to help overthrow the republic. tarkin was a just a "major" charatcer for the empire in during palps reign. sith trooper and malak are mainly random throw-ins (sith tropper since he was the army in ep 9, and malak as the harder character to unlock in SEE requirements, does he make sense otherwise? no, but neither does marauder
  • What’s more important for a beings existance than its mother and father?

GAS and Padme needed for GL Luke 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Malak or gas for palp.
    Can't imagine they're will be any first order needed got palp maybe sith trooper
  • People need to stop saying the nonsense of saying GAS will be required for SEE

Other than GAS I cannot think of an equivalent to JKL so they actually might go with that..
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I’m pretty sure it’s biggs, wedge, leia, sthan and luke farmboy....
    Ackbar or soldiers have nothing to do with luke becoming a jedi.

For palp, i always think that we could see jkl. He is so important in palp downfall in rotj...
    Post edited by Jefferx on
  • Jefferx wrote: »

For palp, i always think that we could see jkl. He is so important in palp downfall in rotj...

Palp is built for new whales. Not going to require a character who needs Hoda and Wampa.
  • papaofmom wrote: »
    People need to stop saying the nonsense of saying GAS will be required for SEE

Other than GAS I cannot think of an equivalent to JKL so they actually might go with that..

They can still fit in a new JKL-style event. We got two or three days notice for JKL, iirc.
  • Lukes’s summary specifically mentions Rey and Master Yoda. Rey is already required so I would think GMY could be, maybe Hoda.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • You are 100% going to need a porg for Luke
  • Lukes’s summary specifically mentions Rey and Master Yoda. Rey is already required so I would think GMY could be, maybe Hoda.

But you already need JKL who needs Hoda. I guess they could make people get him to R7.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • znc1c6db7bop.jpg

I mean if no one else is going to make the joke....
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Lukes’s summary specifically mentions Rey and Master Yoda. Rey is already required so I would think GMY could be, maybe Hoda.

But you already need JKL who needs Hoda. I guess they could make people get him to R7.

I agree, that’s why I think GMY would be more likely
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    JML:
    1. Yoda Variant (Hoda or GMY)
    2. Luke variant (Farmboy or CLS)
    3. Princess Leia
    4. Wedge
    5. Biggs or Ackbar

SEE:
    1. GenSky (JKA??)
    2. Tarkin
    3. Stormtrooper
    4. FO Sith Trooper
    5. KRU or Kylo?

KRU / Kylo makes the most sense for the 5th spot but that would make SEE too easy so it might be TFP or something else idk
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    znc1c6db7bop.jpg

no kidney, and no first born? I'm surprised they took the easy road on this one.
  • Jefferx wrote: »

If they were going to require jedi Luke for papa palps, they would have released it in the last round. Having his event mostly over and then telling you you're out of luck on both if you didn't get him is not going to encourage spending. If he was going to be required they would have announced it when they did for jml, before the event.
  • My guesses

Papa palps

1. Thrawn
    2. Malak or Gas
    3. Traya
    4. Kru
    5. Sith trooper

Jml

1. Cls
    2. Farm boy Luke
    3. Hoda
    4. Leia
    5. Biggs or wedge

So I know that many don't think malak will make the cut but here's my logic.

Sith is enough of a tie since papa palps is all the sith and they want a get one currency time sink character to even things out. And if being all the sith is enough then traya makes sense too since a harder raid character would balance it more. Thrawn, with trooper and kru make sense lore wise and there is some overlap with SLKR which I believe they are good with. It's just a question of how much overlap they want.

For jml, hoda and cls make sense lore wise and the requirements released so far are steeper for jml so throwing in the two freebies would balance it out some. I think farm boy will make it just because all the Lukes will be needed just like all the kylos and all the reys were needed.

Leia, biggs, and wedge make sense lore wise so two of them will probably make the cut.
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    znc1c6db7bop.jpg

Arm and leg for Palp? Couldn't they have split those up between the two characters?
  • Too many guess of characters most will already have reliced IMO. Have to go more obscure.
  • JML:
    JKA
    Hoda
    KRU
    Princess Leia
    Farmboy Luke

SEE:
    Mace Windu
    Kit Fitso
    stormtrooper
    tarkin
    sith trooper

• JML:
    Gam guard
    Hoda
    Padme
    Princess Leia
    Farmboy Luke
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    znc1c6db7bop.jpg

Arm and leg for Palp? Couldn't they have split those up between the two characters?

Lol yeah, I should have gone with hand or something. I was going for the Vader and Traya others missing limbs sort of thing. But over all was just more about anything you have of value.

I am just waiting on Farmboy Luke, it's just expected at this point they should have all of the previous versions of themselves. As for the others, I don't really know who else they could legitimately pull in other than as mentioned RotJ characters like Gam Guard, maybe some Ewoks or something of that nature like Teebo, the Ewok less needed for C3PO lol.
  • Did they say when the last batch of requirements will be released? I can't remember
  • wednesday?