Last prerequisites!!

Replies

• I'm thinking GAS will be required for SEE, due to their connection during the Clone Wars.

While some may say Vader is already in there, Luke requires Chewie, C3P0, and Threepipe & Chewie. I dont think they're concerned with duplicates.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Did they say when the last batch of requirements will be released? I can't remember

Wednesday makes two weeks since last announcement.

Original announcement said roughly every two weeks. So it's game on as of today, but Wednesday would seem likely.

We should be getting a marquee this week so it would make sense to do it all at once.

A marquee probably this week — could be in the next content update with GLs or the one after etc
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    Did they say when the last batch of requirements will be released? I can't remember

Wednesday makes two weeks since last announcement.

Original announcement said roughly every two weeks. So it's game on as of today, but Wednesday would seem likely.

We should be getting a marquee this week so it would make sense to do it all at once.

A marquee probably this week — could be in the next content update with GLs or the one after etc

Are you saying no requirements this week or you don't think we get a marquee this week?

Requirements this week

Marquee maybe this week or maybe later in the following content updates
  • No one even brought up gam guard when that’s an obvious for jml
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Jefferx wrote: »

Did no one notice this
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

9dp999shbqqg.png

I lost a bet.. maybe for once I’ll be ahead?!

By that logic, the following are all "obvious for jml"...
    Rancor, Stormtrooper, Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Dr. Evezan, Ponda Baba, Royal Guard, and the Death Star. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Too many guess of characters most will already have reliced IMO. Have to go more obscure.

They aren’t just looking at almost ready players though- also setting this up for players coming down the road. Malik makes sense with this line of thinking - maybe balances JKL in the long run.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    znc1c6db7bop.jpg

I mean if no one else is going to make the joke....

no kidney, and no first born? I'm surprised they took the easy road on this one.

I’m sure it’s subject to change.
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    9rarehzsak7i.jpg

R5 Thrawn,r7 Malak and gas, r6 tarkin, r4 veers
  • Maybe it is possible that Rey and Vader are required for both due to being family.
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    9rarehzsak7i.jpg

That would be too nice for me.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    9rarehzsak7i.jpg

If that were the last 5, I could get both GLs and I'm a minnow (less than $50 in 3+ years) :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Why no one suggested R5 ewoks? All 5 of them? Since they are related to endor and the final battle?
  • Looooki wrote: »
    Why no one suggested R5 ewoks? All 5 of them? Since they are related to endor and the final battle?

i suggested 1 ewok....
  • 1 Jawa.
    Without jawas Luke would be nothing. If they didn’t find R2 and c3po and sold them to Luke’s uncle not much would have happened in Luke’s life and the empire would rule supreme. Lol
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    1 Jawa.
    Without jawas Luke would be nothing. If they didn’t find R2 and c3po and sold them to Luke’s uncle not much would have happened in Luke’s life and the empire would rule supreme. Lol

And a Tusken. If they don't rough him up, he never gets his dad's light saber from Old Ben.

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    1 Jawa.

And a Tusken. If they don't rough him up, he never gets his dad's light saber from Old Ben.

Luke went out looking for Obi-Wan.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Schriefer wrote: »
    Maybe it is possible that Rey and Vader are required for both due to being family.

Rey is already required. If they go the family road, don't forget mom, little sis and the broody nephew.
  • SEE: FO Sith trooper, Sith assassin, Tarkin, Malak, and Thrawn

JML: CLS, Farmboy, one of the yodas (I think hermit), Padme, and one of the anakins (I think JKA)

I listed Gam guard a few posts before your post.
  • General Pryde needed for SEE.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    So when do we know the results ?

I m tired of the speculations i want to know the truth.
    No more speculations please