Last prerequisites!!

Replies

• So when do we know the results ?

I m tired of the speculations i want to know the truth.
    No more speculations please

pa0fi05cnc6g.jpeg
  • Hey @kyno can you change the heading of this, it's misleading as though they have actually been announced...

Man's here was very sad to see it was a speculation post 😞
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Darion wrote: »
    Hey kyno can you change the heading of this, it's misleading as though they have actually been announced...

If the thread isn’t started by CG, it’s 99% going to be speculation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Darion wrote: »
    Hey kyno can you change the heading of this, it's misleading as though they have actually been announced...

if you dont see the Dev flag on a post in general, then its made by players and not be an official announcement.
  • I'm guessing Hyoda Relic 7, Gamorrean Guard Relic 3, Princess Leia relic 5, and Boba Fett Relic 5.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Hyoda Relic 7, Gamorrean Guard Relic 3, Princess Leia relic 5, and Boba Fett Relic 5.

Outside of gam guard that would be awesome.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    No one even brought up gam guard when that’s an obvious for jml

I listed Gam guard a few posts before your post.

Missed it my fault. Makes sense purely from a panic farming viewpoint.
  • Tomorrow
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • So when do we know the results ?

Let the speculations on when the speculations end commence!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    So when do we know the results ?

Let the speculations on when the speculations end commence!

August... yester-August
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »

I'd just like to point out that there were no true "panic farms" in the first set of GLs - and since GLs aren't a "limited time event", there really is no such thing as a "panic farm" in regards to them anyway.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

I'd just like to point out that there were no true "panic farms" in the first set of GLs - and since GLs aren't a "limited time event", there really is no such thing as a "panic farm" in regards to them anyway.

Possible panic farm to stay at the top of your arena.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Why not Snoke as a surprise panic buy? Folks been wanting him for ages, and he was clearly an integral part of the storyline CG pretty much skipped.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

"....will feature a similar power level as Galactic Legends Rey and Kylo."

I don't think so.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Why not Snoke as a surprise panic buy? Folks been wanting him for ages, and he was clearly an integral part of the storyline CG pretty much skipped.

They won’t be requiring anything that isn’t already available in the game
    LordDirt wrote: »

I don't think so.

Even if they have similar power level on paper, theorycrafters may find new uberteams with those guys that will be vastly superiors. I guess we'll see ^^
  • My guess for Luke would be

1. Another version of Luke (CLS or farnboy - probably not both.
    2. Definitely a version of Leia - probably OT, not ROLO
    3. Darth Vader (he IS his Father, after all)
    4. A version of Yoda
    5. Last one is tough - maybe Kylo? (Nephew) or another version of 1,2 or 4? i don't have a good feel for this last one.

My guess for Luke would be

1. Another version of Luke (CLS or farnboy - probably not both.
    2. Definitely a version of Leia - probably OT, not ROLO
    3. Darth Vader (he IS his Father, after all)
    4. A version of Yoda
    5. Last one is tough - maybe Kylo? (Nephew) or another version of 1,2 or 4? i don't have a good feel for this last one.

Poor Padmé, she's not even an option as a member of her son's 'top 15 people who counted in my life' club.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

I don't think so.

Even if they have similar power level on paper, theorycrafters may find new uberteams with those guys that will be vastly superiors. I guess we'll see ^^

Exactly, rock, paper, scissors.
  • ...lizard, Spock.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Why not Snoke as a surprise panic buy? Folks been wanting him for ages, and he was clearly an integral part of the storyline CG pretty much skipped.

Everyone seems to be really sure of this but I don't see a reason. There could still be a new JKL-style event.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Everyone seems to be really sure of this but I don't see a reason. There could still be a new JKL-style event.

@Kyno mentioned this somewhere, seemed to be pretty matter of fact about it.
    My guess is that he got confirmation from someone in CG, otherwise his post would have likely been worded differently.

Yeah, I asked him whether it's a fact or just his opinion and he didn't answer. I guess we'll know in a few hours.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »

Kyno mentioned this somewhere, seemed to be pretty matter of fact about it.
    My guess is that he got confirmation from someone in CG, otherwise his post would have likely been worded differently.

Yeah, I asked him whether it's a fact or just his opinion and he didn't answer. I guess we'll know in a few hours.

Yes we will.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Yes we will.

Is that confirmation that we are going to know this today? Few is ‘a small number’.

• Lrrr wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes we will.

Is that confirmation that we are going to know this today? Few is ‘a small number’.

Content updates are Wednesdays, devs stated roughly every two weeks.

Last update was two weeks ago exactly, so it could be tomorrow or Friday. But logic points towards today.

Especially since it appears we will be getting a new marquee.

I know all that, I was just pointing out Kyno seemed to confirm there won’t be a delay.

Few hours puts us firmly today.
  • yep, today would fit with their pattern