Any idea what this is?

There is so much communication coming from CG it's hard to keep up. Did I miss what this update is for?

a6o3jhqg1vmz.png

Replies

• They probably forgot to update the app update message.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Yeah they don't usually update the app update messages until the next title update (every 3 months)

We had repeated updates on Journey Guide / Relics weeks after they were released in subsequent updates
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    btqaus8d5d7a.png
  • Ultra wrote: »
    btqaus8d5d7a.png

Ahh the good ol days! 😄
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    wow no updates 3 months ago

GAME IS DYING
  • Ultra wrote: »
    wow no updates 3 months ago

GAME IS DYING

Lol the game is already dead we just are buying packs and new collectors edition packaged characters :lol:
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Actually before someone goes on a rampage against me, let me just justify my perspective. It's not one comeing from a critical angle, the game is just dead to me. I have almost 9 million GP and pretty much everything maxed out, I am in maintenance mode now, I will have the all 4 GL's soon, see them in all zones in TW without expansion, see them in GAC, just like the same 16 - 20 people I see on repeat like a broken record. And it takes time for them to update these things so whatever they will get to it when they get to it. I will spend a little here and there but "fun and meaningful" as provided in the update is not for me. its for new players who I think actually get a really cool and inviting deal. You can come in now and participate in a lot, if you want to take the dive into spending you can jumpstart that journey and you can (as most are arguing including me) dominate your GAC by selectively picking one specific fan favorite vs my bloated *** roster. anyway. The game is dead to me.. is all I mean I know it is very much alive and well. Just posted this wondering if I missed a new fun and meaningful Marquee.

Edit* can't wait for 4GL edition of 3v3 GAC it's going to be a blast!
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    Actually before someone goes on a rampage against me, let me just justify my perspective. It's not one comeing from a critical angle, the game is just dead to me. I have almost 9 million GP and pretty much everything maxed out, I am in maintenance mode now, I will have the all 4 GL's soon, see them in all zones in TW without expansion, see them in GAC, just like the same 16 - 20 people I see on repeat like a broken record. And it takes time for them to update these things so whatever they will get to it when they get to it. I will spend a little here and there but "fun and meaningful" as provided in the update is not for me. its for new players who I think actually get a really cool and inviting deal. You can come in now and participate in a lot, if you want to take the dive into spending you can jumpstart that journey and you can (as most are arguing including me) dominate your GAC by selectively picking one specific fan favorite vs my bloated *** roster. anyway. The game is dead to me.. is all I mean I know it is very much alive and well. Just posted this wondering if I missed a new fun and meaningful Marquee.

Who are you lol? There are only about 10 accounts that fits your description. I don't think cg minds you not spending, you have already outspent their wildest imagination, you left nothing to buy. But if buying/maxing everything kills the game, one might ask themselves why they are exactly doing that way before they got to that point. It might be only me though. Thanks for paying salaries of half the team.
  • That line ‘utilize the deepest parts of there roster’ makes me laugh..
  • Kripty wrote: »
    That line ‘utilize the deepest parts of there roster’ makes me laugh..

I’m waiting for the ship GC...
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kripty wrote: »

Here's te Twist SEE is actually a fleet character.. you stun the opposing fleet and win :lol:
  • No really...what was the client update? Why no patch notes? Come on CG....say SOMETHING...we care. We want to know what's going on...

Can we be a part of this thing too?
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Fhoenix wrote: »

Who are you lol? There are only about 10 accounts that fits your description. I don't think cg minds you not spending, you have already outspent their wildest imagination, you left nothing to buy. But if buying/maxing everything kills the game, one might ask themselves why they are exactly doing that way before they got to that point. It might be only me though. Thanks for paying salaries of half the team.

A player who makes poor financial decisions, JK, This is my Golf/Hobby and I love star wars for better or worse.

https://swgoh.gg/p/743378545/

and I am closer to 8 mil.. lol I just have enough resources that if I wanted I could relic everyone in the roster.. but I really do not want an r7 Ugnaught + jawa team until I am forced to. I have several hundred of the would be "crunch gear"
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    feelycr wrote: »
    No really...what was the client update? Why no patch notes? Come on CG....say SOMETHING...we care. We want to know what's going on...

Can we be a part of this thing too?
    They'll let us know on tomorrow's content update, but i'm sure some members of the community will find some info in advance through datamining
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Here's te Twist SEE is actually a fleet character.. you stun the opposing fleet and win :lol:

Not ship GL...ship GC...as in the update notes in the OP. It’s the first time I remember them mentioning a ship GC.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

Not ship GL...ship GC...as in the update notes in the OP. It’s the first time I remember them mentioning a ship GC.
    They've mentioned the possibility before
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Whoops I read that as CG, not GC.. yeah, good luck with that. Ships are a once a year type thing, maybe.
  • Nope, they said that. They’re good at advertising and marketing. With good advertising and marketing, you don’t have to make good content, you just have to make people think there’s good content coming.

#2020Content>2019Content
  • Man, reading that update description is gold :D
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

A player who makes poor financial decisions, JK, This is my Golf/Hobby and I love star wars for better or worse.

https://swgoh.gg/p/743378545/

and I am closer to 8 mil.. lol I just have enough resources that if I wanted I could relic everyone in the roster.. but I really do not want an r7 Ugnaught + jawa team until I am forced to. I have several hundred of the would be "crunch gear"

Holy actual kitten..

I Salute you sir
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I hope they don't require Ugnaught because he's my only source for Mk 7 BAW
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I think it's a center for ants.

Although I didn't even realize this was a thing, to be honest.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Same here @Ultra Literally only reason I refrained from just following my peers and taking everyone to the max was it makes Relic Gathering much easier. Thanks to that I am able to have 1000's or the materials vs having to spend more and buying the parts outright. Sure would be nice if we had some way to craft gear not tied to a character :trollface: