Ultimate Mats

So I’m currently farming Ultimate Mats for Rey, could I hoard them and use them on GL Sith Eternal Emperor instead?

Replies

• So I’m currently farming Ultimate Mats for Rey, could I hoard them and use them on GL Sith Eternal Emperor instead?

I think you can. But once you hit 10 I don't think you can farm any more. I am guessing you want to ignore putting ultimate on rey?
  • Well I’m trying to max out Sith Eternal Emperor day one.. so if I can hoard the Mats and use them on him that would be nice, I’ll do Rey after he’s done..
  • I wouldn't exclude the possibilty that they introduce a different colored ultimate mat for new GLs to prevent this exact situation.
  • Hopefully they’re all the same, I know people used the mats from Rey on Kylo and vice-versa so it should be the same for all of them...
  • I wouldn't exclude the possibilty that they introduce a different colored ultimate mat for new GLs to prevent this exact situation.

thats my thought right there, they would probably rename them to match the 2 new GLs and change the old ones to only work on kylo/rey.
    ie kylo/rey is ultimate material mk 1
    SEE/JML is ultimate material mk 2
  • I know for a fact that you could use the mats you earned with rey and put them on SLKR right away. However as stated above you can only get the 10 ultimate mats on her last tier so if you would want to get her ultimate you'd then had to farm SLKR his tier6 to get another 10.

So assuming the ultimate mats stay the same (seems likely) you should be able to use those on SEE if you choose so. But you'd have to farm his t6 to get ultimate mats for rey.

Hope this helps.
  • But his Ultimate challenge would prolly be easier once his Ultimate was unlocked... so it all balances out.. but you get his Ultimate unlocked a lot sooner than you would have...
    Assuming they let us use them on him..
  • Yes I assume his last tier would be easier with his ultimate unlocked though we have no idea yet how easy/hard it is. This is also why I have seen some members use the ultimate mats they get from rey t6 on slkr ultimate so his t6 which is comparable harder is easier to do.

So ultimately (:P) it's down to choice ;).
  • Yeah I had Kylo done first... I started working on Rey before the new GLs were announced... she’s on the back burner until I max out Sith Eternal Emperor..