Last prerequisites!!

Replies

• can't wait for these forums to explode in rage with the final characters announced
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    can't wait for these forums to explode in rage with the final characters announced

I think the only thing that can cause drama is Palpatine requirements since Luke already has all the heavy hitters listed other than GAS
  • Ultra wrote: »
    can't wait for these forums to explode in rage with the final characters announced

I think the only thing that can cause drama is Palpatine requirements since Luke already has all the heavy hitters listed other than GAS

Has anything ever not caused drama though? hahaha
  • Ultra wrote: »

OH if gam guard is need for jml there will be drama for sure.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

OH if gam guard is need for jml there will be drama for sure.

good call haha
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Why wait?
  • Here we go...
  • Hopefully soon.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Any minute :o
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Guys, will one capital ship each be a requirement for JML and SEE? I hope not any new ones...
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    My guess for Luke would be

1. Another version of Luke (CLS or farnboy - probably not both.
    2. Definitely a version of Leia - probably OT, not ROLO
    3. Darth Vader (he IS his Father, after all)
    4. A version of Yoda
    5. Last one is tough - maybe Kylo? (Nephew) or another version of 1,2 or 4? i don't have a good feel for this last one.

Poor Padmé, she's not even an option as a member of her son's 'top 15 people who counted in my life' club.

to be fair he's never "truely" met her, or knows anything about her
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    Guys, will one capital ship each be a requirement for JML and SEE? I hope not any new ones...

most likely no since we already have a ship required
  • BB8 - he had half the map to find Luke, Boba - he "died" in the pit, the Devs need to have that, it would be awesome - Re-skinned Lando (Jabba's palace disguise), Re-skinned Leia (either for Bausch<sp> or for Episodes 7 - 9) and I'll say Gammorean Guard
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    My guess for Luke would be

1. Another version of Luke (CLS or farnboy - probably not both.
    2. Definitely a version of Leia - probably OT, not ROLO
    3. Darth Vader (he IS his Father, after all)
    4. A version of Yoda
    5. Last one is tough - maybe Kylo? (Nephew) or another version of 1,2 or 4? i don't have a good feel for this last one.

Poor Padmé, she's not even an option as a member of her son's 'top 15 people who counted in my life' club.

to be fair he's never "truely" met her, or knows anything about her

He knows about her but no never met her of course
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    znc1c6db7bop.jpg

I mean if no one else is going to make the joke....

no kidney, and no first born? I'm surprised they took the easy road on this one.

Those are required to unlock the Ultimates.
  • If its no new characters then nothing they announce can be that bad. People should have most if not all characters at 7* and its just a matter of gearing up
  • Agreed - I'd be hosed if we need Lobot... but I don't think they would release another new toon or ship - they probably would have done it already along with Piett
  • LordDirt wrote: »

I started farming gam guard cuz of the potential for great rage and panic farming; I have him to 6* now
  • LordDirt wrote: »

I started farming gam guard cuz of the potential for great rage and panic farming; I have him to 6* now

@7* a long time ago...
  • Larx wrote: »

@7* a long time ago...

Is he r7 yet?
  • Has anyone see a message about an update at 3:15, like they always do? I haven't, so I am wondering if actually the last batch of pre-requisites will be announced today
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Has anyone see a message about an update at 3:15, like they always do? I haven't, so I am wondering if actually the last batch of pre-requisites will be announced today

Last time the pop up came around 2:15 pm PST so we still have 20 min ?

Makes sense they send the pop up 1 hour before
  • There’s a popup
  • Do they ever say what is in the update before hand?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Do they ever say what is in the update before hand?

No
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Do they ever say what is in the update before hand?

no
  • Give us G/ guard!!! I need a win!
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Larx wrote: »

@7* a long time ago...

Is he r7 yet?

Not yet but i really often Think about pushing him. Just for fun at GAC
  • bourjh8ymue2.gif
    Me right now, Refreshing