Can we have a conversation about lack of content yet?

Prev13456710
We are now in month 9, almost month 10. The events screen is more bare than the toilet paper isles across America (maybe rest of the world too?). The calendar for the rest of this month is pretty uneventful (pun intended). We haven't heard a peep about GC's since the first round of testing and then after they changed it for resistance and FO. Still not swimming in content, really haven't been anymore new characters than usual (even though this doesn't count as content). Soooooo when can we start complaining about there not being new content yet? We were told at 3 months it was too early, 6 months we were told the system was getting upgraded (which is did), and now we are at 9 almost 10 months and still nada?

Replies

• Dude.. we got 2 forumposts on one day!!! What more do you want :D
  • DerKaisert wrote: »
    Dude.. we got 2 forumposts on one day!!! What more do you want :D

Hahaha so true.
  • A new raid? Sandbox mode for actual testing? The last set of GL Requirements? Just a couple ideas...but hell, what do I know, just a Product Manager who does this kind of stuff for a living.
  • DerKaisert wrote: »

Forum posts are not new content. Just sayin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    DerKaisert wrote: »

for us it isnt, but for CG thats like 7 months worth of work
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    DerKaisert wrote: »

for us it isnt, but for CG thats like 7 months worth of work

The GAC/Nighsisters post is real purdy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Maybe I've had my blast shield down, but we also haven't seen a QA in 5 months either.
  • Jiden wrote: »
    Maybe I've had my blast shield down, but we also haven't seen a QA in 5 months either.

Wasn't the last one in February? It's actually been 7 months. Regular communication with their customers is definitely not their strong suit.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Jiden wrote: »
    Maybe I've had my blast shield down, but we also haven't seen a QA in 5 months either.

Wasn't the last one in February? It's actually been 7 months. Regular communication with their customers is definitely not their strong suit.

There was one in April. They just haven't moved it to the q&a archive because they've been very busy.
  • Oh thank you. I can't believe that I forgot about that. Well I am sure they will get right on moving that.
  • HenriqueAA
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Reworks for some characters, a Sandbox mode, new challenges tiers... There is so much to do in the game and make it more interesting, because nowadays...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    The calendar is always uneventful.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    The calendar is always uneventful.

Should they rename the post to "October Unevent Calendar"?
    "P
  • New GAC will have 2 fleets required for divisions 1&2. They're clearly listening to the community and bringing the content everyone has been clamoring for.
  • Jakdnels wrote: »
    New GAC will have 2 fleets required for divisions 1&2. They're clearly listening to the community and bringing the content everyone has been clamoring for.

I can’t tell what is meant by this comment. Adding another fleet is something we’ve asked for, but it’s not new content.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    New GAC will have 2 fleets required for divisions 1&2. They're clearly listening to the community and bringing the content everyone has been clamoring for.

I can’t tell what is meant by this comment. Adding another fleet is something we’ve asked for, but it’s not new content.

It's edge.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »

It's edge.

Coming from the OG of edge, I take it as a compliment
  • So far GC’s are the only new content of 2020.

I’m waiting to hear the “what about galactic legends, mando toons, and new tiers on assault battles” argument lol. Oh how we forget that CG has said all of those things are not what was meant by new content.
  • AM2Rainman
    247 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    deleted
  • I think we bashed the GC too much that CG just pulled the plug on it, no new content for this ungrateful community, 1 new game mode in a year is too much for them, make it 1 new game mode every 2 years.
    62014157.jpg

• We just got more bundles and packs to help get the new GLs, what more content do you want.
  • GC is not content. New toons are not content. New events are not content. But people who record videos of themselves ranting or playing are called "content creators". Therefore, the solution is easy: don't create any more toons, events or game modes, focus only on recording yourselves.
  • Pictured: "Ocean"

g7cp14ubimil.png
  • Think it is time to dig up the old wish list for things...

Wasn't there a thread for 5th anniversary?

Maybe let's turn this ard then... What do u guys wanna see? And be specific abt it.

New sand box mode to test teams within ur guild
    New sand box mode to test teams in arena shard (if opposite party agress)

New Raid - been a while since Sith Raid
    Have a ship raid
    Have a raid that is global
    New teirs to old raids (Esp Rancor)
    New tiers with new rewards

Bring back the GAC bonus (Mace doing tons of damage is fun)
    Bring bonus to TW and give the officers the choice to accept the Bonus or have a normal TW. And match accordingly

Rework old toons
    - Mace / Galatic Jedi

• Hopefully we can get a royal guard rework this month.
  • We have toilet paper back on the shelves in LA buy as many as you want now...

but the swgoh events screen still barren...