Communication

TurbyV
6 posts Member
edited September 2020
You guys are just utterly terrible at communicating with your player base. What is going on with Galactic Challenges? Where are they? How often will they run? What happened? Seriously this is pitiful, even for this studio. I mean I had low expectations but once again you managed to surprise me.

Replies

• CG: no. ( it’s an implied no as they won’t actually communicate)
  • An odd topic on a day when they've already dropped two forum posts - and will likely have a third up before the evening is over.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    An odd topic on a day when they've already dropped two forum posts - and will likely have a third up before the evening is over.

This is an odd statement given CG’s history( or lack there of) of communication. When’s that next GC again??
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    An odd topic on a day when they've already dropped two forum posts - and will likely have a third up before the evening is over.

This is an odd statement given CG’s history( or lack there of) of communication. When’s that next GC again??

I wasn't defending the history of their communication - just noting the irony of complaining about it on a day when they actually are communicating. But proceed to beat up that strawman!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • They hyped up a whole new game mode for over six months, finally launched a test run for several weeks, the test period has now been done for over two weeks, and they haven't said a single word about it. Absolutely nothing. One of the two posts today was the October event schedule...I'm supposed to appreciate that as communication?

It's not as though I expected any type of response upon making this post. I'm just shouting into a void. We all know CG doesn't care.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I wasn't defending the history of their communication - just noting the irony of complaining about it on a day when they actually are communicating. But proceed to beat up that strawman!

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know the OP was talking about the OCT event calendar or the GAC feats...