• Flip the switch already. Let's go.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Flip the switch already. Let's go.
    Hey settle down, CG aren’t use to working so much in one day.. :wink:
  • Kripty wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Flip the switch already. Let's go.
    Hey settle down, CG aren’t use to working so much in one day.. :wink:

I wonder how long the line to use the computer is right now.
  • Wedge, Biggs, hoda, Lando, Leia. Not bad at all.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    0bkjx1rof6ni.jpg
    muc4eey4joii.jpg

woooo 5/10 correct
    leia, wedge, hoda, anakin, tarkin
  • I’m happy 6ijixx1ltvia.png
  • Happy with that tbh

6wlwx0d3yf1q.png
  • Not mad at these reqs at all. Excited to get rolling on it!
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Not bad last batch of requirements.

At least I have a good reason to gear up my Imperial troopers after getting sidetracked with other stuff.

Surprised they haven’t slapped on Farmboy Luke, considering that they slapped on Darth Sidious on for SEE. JML looks like the best bunch of toons to relics.

SEE Palps have a lot of out of date toons. At least with JML, you are relicing up pilots. The only stinker I can see is Lando and maybe Leia. Leia is a good toon for starters but not useful for end game but she’s still a better toon than ROLO, Captain Han and Lando.
  • The req’s for GML vs SEE are like night and day. 2 marquee toons vs. 1 only for SEE. Don’t get me wrong long-term, LS will have more viability for total squads, but if u went 1 or the other. GML farm is significantly rougher.
  • CG did good with both sets. Bravo, I’m impressed.
  • h0lrug0s6gcp.jpeg
    ps5tof57aq9i.jpeg
    Feeling good about these last prerequisites!!! Thx CG
  • Man these requirements almost make me wanna go for palp to.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    The req’s for GML vs SEE are like night and day. 2 marquee toons vs. 1 only for SEE. Don’t get me wrong long-term, LS will have more viability for total squads, but if u went 1 or the other. GML farm is significantly rougher.

Well I wouldn’t be too excited just now. We still don’t know who will be used for the main event.

If they are doing the sequel trilogy, you may be forced to use Resistance or First Order. I don’t have relics Resistance, so that’s a lot of work still to be done. SEE Palps may use First Order, which I already have reliced as I got SLKR. The opponents in those events are all relics and at level 90 so if you are undergeared in one faction, you’re pretty much screwed.

I’ll be waiting and see what the events are like. I hope they don’t follow the sequel trilogy event too much but I doubt it.
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    The req’s for GML vs SEE are like night and day. 2 marquee toons vs. 1 only for SEE. Don’t get me wrong long-term, LS will have more viability for total squads, but if u went 1 or the other. GML farm is significantly rougher.

Well I wouldn’t be too excited just now. We still don’t know who will be used for the main event.

If they are doing the sequel trilogy, you may be forced to use Resistance or First Order. I don’t have relics Resistance, so that’s a lot of work still to be done. SEE Palps may use First Order, which I already have reliced as I got SLKR.

I’ll be waiting and see what the events are like. I hope they don’t follow the sequel trilogy event too much but I doubt it.

Pretty certain you will only be able to use the required characters to unlock, just like Rey and Kylo.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »

If they are doing the sequel trilogy, you may be forced to use Resistance or First Order. I don’t have relics Resistance, so that’s a lot of work still to be done. SEE Palps may use First Order, which I already have reliced as I got SLKR.

Pretty certain you will only be able to use the required characters to unlock, just like Rey and Kylo.

Well that isn’t true considering that you can use C3PO and R2-D2 and they aren’t a part of their requirements.

Plus you don’t use VS Han Solo in SLKR’s event.

So let’s wait and see when the event goes live.
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

Well that isn’t true considering that you can use C3PO and R2-D2 and they aren’t a part of their requirements.

Plus you don’t use VS Han Solo in SLKR’s event.

So let’s wait and see when the event goes live.

nevermind. Im slow, lol
  • Lol no worries.

I wouldn’t get too excited now until we know who we can use in the events. I hope you are right, that we can use everyone in the requirements so far, BUT there’s always a possibility you need Resistance or FO.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Lando r5

Leia r3

LOL!! Why is Lando more instrumental... you know what, I don’t want to know.
  • Lando r5

Leia r3

LOL!! Why is Lando more instrumental... you know what, I don’t want to know.

he was already a relic 3 req, they needed to increase it