F2P GL Progress - 2nd Batch

Replies

• zace5f37wiar.jpg
    43nzpinp0k42.jpg

1 more peice of gear on old Ben, 2 more on jtr and r2. Getting pretty close now. I am sure they have some big curve balls coming in the next batch though.
  • sul41zxn8ek5.png

And y-wing (16/85)
  • 4 days later decided to lock for luke. This is less than 1/3 of what I would need for kylo. Hoping the wall cg setup with jkl is enough and last 5 is normal stuff. That leaves it to doing the shards for 2 new toons.

w1vc7btob3ip.png
  • Vader r7
    Palp r3
    Piett g11 3*
    Rg g10
    Krennic g7 3*

Dooku r2
    Sidious g12
    Maul g11
    Marauder g7 3*
    Tie bomber 19/65
  • I didn't want to go for Luke because I like the idea of the SEE, but I'm really close to him at the moment. Everything ready except the 2 new toons, which are g11 and 5 stars (been spending some of my stash on their shards)
  • I just attacked a JKL GAS Hoda GK team in Arena with my Padme GMY. They obliterated 80% of my team's hitpoints upon open. Crazy good team mhwolk7wn19v.jpg23ayly212itf.jpg

• baked_qft
    275 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    2/10 ds, 6/10 ls if use my relic energy. Waiting for the the last 5 for each and the kit reveals before I commit, but ls looks like the obvious choice. Already farming 3pchew
  • Got old Ben to r5 last night. 2 down now.
  • Vader palp and dooku done
  • Vader, palp, maurauder are done.. piett is going to hold me back till he appears as an energy farm..
  • StarStalker
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    drqz3bij811m.jpg
    Ywing is almost 7*,Chewpio is 60/65 and g10 now.
  • drqz3bij811m.jpg

Great progress! Do you have any of the first 2 gls?
  • 9tgaenlpji9s.png
    My progress.. I lost a bet a while back and had to Relic G/G so I hope he’s needed :)
  • drqz3bij811m.jpg

FYI, Y-Wing only has to be 6*
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Sooo, locked on luke. The main clutch besides farming shards will be ship table gear farming. My prospects for papa looks pretty cool as well, given that I put in zero investment into it yet. It's highly likely I will just go on farming for him when luke is done.

Luke
    rv5muk14eeyi.png

Palpy
    z8dh95toav08.png

• When will the event start? Just deciding whether to spend my crystal stash or just go at a moderate pace.

I guess it's prob best to wait until they drop before i put my foot down
  • When will the event start? Just deciding whether to spend my crystal stash or just go at a moderate pace.

Most likely in 2 weeks, but no official info so far.
  • How many years y’all think I’ll need?

dzqk3cv2nmcl.png
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    How many years y’all think I’ll need?

dzqk3cv2nmcl.png

24 months or $2400. Your choice :)

Most likely in 2 weeks, but no official info so far.

Yeah, it should correspond to piett becoming farmable.
  • well if you have no G13 on thrawn, vador or JKA yet, you are not supposed to get GL. Level speaking.
  • As F2P and having just got JKL I think these are quite reasonable - I'll be getting GL Luke fairly quickly.
  • 9/15 for JML, and 5/15 for SEE. All Missing toons are g11/12 already including the 3 new toons. These seem much more accessible than the first batch. It really just depends on the MoMo and piett farm timing.
  • 3/15 for zombatine, 2 more just waiting for relic materials, piett will be my slowdown..
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    JML

C3PO - r2
    JTR - r7
    Old Ben - r0
    3PC - g11 (0/30)
    Mon Mothma - g8 (0/30)

I pushed old Ben to g13 after the prereq news dropped and I’m going all in on JML regardless of how his kit turns out

The two new marquees are currently my biggest blocker but as new prereqs are revealed, I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to farm them while I work on the gear for the remaining 10 toons

Update:

xu0rzavm5cbw.png
  • Ultra wrote: »
    JML

C3PO - r2
    JTR - r7
    Old Ben - r0
    3PC - g11 (0/30)
    Mon Mothma - g8 (0/30)

I pushed old Ben to g13 after the prereq news dropped and I’m going all in on JML regardless of how his kit turns out

The two new marquees are currently my biggest blocker but as new prereqs are revealed, I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to farm them while I work on the gear for the remaining 10 toons

Update:

xu0rzavm5cbw.png

Woat?! That's crazy. How was your status with the first gl batch? I remember you at least having one. How much crystal pile does rushing new 2 toons cost?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    JML

C3PO - r2
    JTR - r7
    Old Ben - r0
    3PC - g11 (0/30)
    Mon Mothma - g8 (0/30)

Update:

xu0rzavm5cbw.png

Woat?! That's crazy. How was your status with the first gl batch? I remember you at least having one. How much crystal pile does rushing new 2 toons cost?

I was able to get both GLs I went from 75k crystals at the start of the year to 25k right now. I was at 47k crystals when JML was announced

The new 2 toons are the ones that drained me, Spent about 20k crystals on them through shipments. Spent 0 crystals on gear.
    I’ve started buying signal data since last week through weekly shipments

Trying to wait till this Thursday to see if I can avoid buying more before the store refreshes
  • You are the first candidate to get 3 gls as f2p that I know of. How did this effect your top 80, what does the spots around 80 look like now?
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    How many years y’all think I’ll need?

dzqk3cv2nmcl.png

24 months or $2400. Your choice :)

Totally disagree.

drab0epoc4jp.jpg

Started this acc in June last year. So pretty sure I can make it by June/July 21 wile still doing GAS/501st on the side.

• StarStalker
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    drqz3bij811m.jpg

Great progress! Do you have any of the first 2 gls?

Thank you.
    Yep,went for Kylo.Havent got Rey.I think I will go for Emperor after Luke,my favourite faction is Sith but since I went for JML,needed to go for GL Luke.
    Have g12 Wiggs,almost g12 Leia,already have reliced Hyoda and Lando from JML event.And a 30k crystal stash.Happy days :)