What the sith?-GC feat

Prev13456
Strength through passion feat,then one that you need to heal sith ally with sith abilitys,i can't do it on any T,i tryed palp lead,but then i though you need to heal missing health not just heal yourself if you are 100%,then i went from nhilius lead,nothing,can someone or even devs shed some light how are we supposed to do that since life steal is not controbuting to that or the leader abilitys or the uniques...

Replies

• Currently assuming that it’s something SEE (Sith Emperor Eternal) will be able to do
  • Same here, I can't achieve it on any level. There's no indicator to show progress in it, either.
  • I’m thinking that you have to lose health, and then recover it.

But I can’t make the battles last long enough to make it happen. (Trying Savage(L), Malak at the moment)
  • Just tried to do it in tier 1 by using a lonely Palp and spamming drain. Nope.
  • Looks like they've broken Health Steal, somehow. Hopefully only in GCs, not across the whole game.
  • Another feather in the cap for CG
  • So after another 10-12 rounds on differite T i was not able to do it,not even malak drain does not count even if he is missing the hp that he steals...
  • Malak can do it or use Nihilus lead. (dont kill them, let them survive, after you heal 1.5m) you pass the exam.
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    Malak can do it or use Nihilus lead. (dont kill them, let them survive, after you heal 1.5m) you pass the exam.

did you achieve the feat? because I used nihilus lead and you can not make the battle to last enough time to recover such amount of health, the freezing debuff kills all the rebels before you can get en ought health steal
  • One trouble I'm having on the lower Tiers is taking the damage in the first place in order to be able to heal it.
    You can't heal damage you haven't taken!
  • Stenun wrote: »
    One trouble I'm having on the lower Tiers is taking the damage in the first place in order to be able to heal it.
    You can't heal damage you haven't taken!

CG rewarding people who havent geared up thier sith it seems
  • iPaiiN
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Managed to do T4 healing 400k Health.
    Used Nihilus Lead, Traya, Sion, FBastilla and OR Trooper.

I stacked the frost debuff up to 7/8 and after some rounds my toons lost most HP. So i could heal them up again and i got my Stun Guns :P
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    Malak can do it or use Nihilus lead. (dont kill them, let them survive, after you heal 1.5m) you pass the exam.

Tried it, they killed themselves with frostbite.
  • It is either bugged, or the wording on the feat needs to be amended/clarified, because I video'd a run in Tier-2 at 1-speed then watched it back and added up all the 'green' health recovery numbers for my full Sith squad and in the first 90-seconds I got over 102k, let alone the next 2 minutes, before going on to win, yet I didn't get the feat rewards.
    So either it isn't properly counting the recovery, or CG are doing their traditional trick of not being able to describe an ability/feat/kit/etc properly and it only counts health recovery values on toons which are below 100% when they recover any and only counts as much as is needed to get back to 100% and nothing above that.
    Can @CG_SBCrumb @CG_MindTricks or someone please confirm one way or the other?
  • I'm pretty certain "recovering" HP when your characters are already at 100% HP is NOT classed as recovering HP, why do you think the frostbite mechanic is in this round of GCs? I am no CG apologist, but there is a puzzle to be solved and this is your puzzle.
  • telboy007 wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain "recovering" HP when your characters are already at 100% HP is NOT classed as recovering HP, why do you think the frostbite mechanic is in this round of GCs? I am no CG apologist, but there is a puzzle to be solved and this is your puzzle.

Frostbite doesn't reduce your characters' Health it reduces their Speed, and then kills them instantly at 10 stacks
  • I have heard ppl managed it with sion self-revive heal.
  • What does count as a Sith ally ability? Is health steal from DN lead not counted? Pretty sure I got more than the required heal that way, but no fear.

Super hard to put together a team which can take the damage without dying or just straight up killing the rebels too fast...
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    telboy007 wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain "recovering" HP when your characters are already at 100% HP is NOT classed as recovering HP, why do you think the frostbite mechanic is in this round of GCs? I am no CG apologist, but there is a puzzle to be solved and this is your puzzle.

Frostbite doesn't reduce your characters' Health it reduces their Speed, and then kills them instantly at 10 stacks

I made no mention of frost bite affecting HP, I did however say there was a a puzzle to be solved.
  • This is an example of terrible game design. No in game feedback at all to tell you if you are getting close or even on the right track.
  • Spharynx01
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I achieved it in T4 with Nihilus lead, Malak, Vader, Palpatine and Sion. I left the debuff on all my characters but removed it at 9 stacks to not be killed, i managed to not kill the enemies too fast and left solo revive the others, except CLS, I annihilated because of his ability to hit few times... I used the palpatine Let the hate flow two times to maximise the health drain. I hope my explanations are clear ^^
  • Managed to fall into an infinite tm loop where the opposing team gained infinite turns while my nihilus just stood there gaining no tm at all. It solved itself after a couple of minutes when Solo died by frostbite and couldn’t revive the rest so they popped of one after another.
  • I don’t mind puzzles or tricky feats, but this one just seems stupid.
    There’s no in game indication on how you are doing.
    You can’t use to highly geared toons or you’ll win before taking enough damage (ie you are punished for gearing)
    You can’t use too low geared toons either, as the toons seemingly have to heal and survive the fight for their healing to be counted.

CG really should avoid similar feats in the future in my opinion, or put in the work to show progress in battle.
  • Yeah, the lack of a progress meter means that you don't know if the ability in question is contributing to the feat (traya lead debuff heals? Vader dot expiry health? Attack Health steal?), nor do you have any idea if you're getting close enough to continue trying for the feat. Feats like this definitely need some form of progress feedback in the future.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Post edited by chpMINIsolo_77 on
  • I find even doing Sion's Held by Hatred move when he is very low on health recovers zero health. Something fishy going on that you need to recover health in order to complete a feat, but a toon's main method of recovering health doesn't work!
  • Ya the difficulty is not knowing if you are intact gaining health the way they want us to.
    I’ve tried sidious lead with Palp. Try in big to not kill anyone is a real challenge. Feels like these first few tiers may require to take off mods or something just to not hit as hard.
  • Davie96 wrote: »
    I find even doing Sion's Held by Hatred move when he is very low on health recovers zero health. Something fishy going on that you need to recover health in order to complete a feat, but a toon's main method of recovering health doesn't work!

Are you using Nihilus lead? It prevents all heals apart from the Health Steal from damage dealt.
  • Okay it must be broken. I just used nihlus lead with sion. Kept killing old Ben and letting revive him. The rebels kept taking sions health down into the yellow and he would use his revive ability to heal himself along with nihlus using his drain every time he could to heal from 3pac and r2s aoes. The battle went as long as it possibly could and the rebels all died to frostbite and I still didn't unlock it.