What the sith?-GC feat

Replies

• I found the feat solution.

all you need is take 5 sith. and let your 4 sith member die. (when a sith ally die, they give you %50 health)

probably Malak should be the last one standing. :)
  • I think lowing the speed is the key! As I get the stun guns, I won t lose any time on other tiers ;)
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    I found the feat solution.

all you need is take 5 sith. and let your 4 sith member die. (when a sith ally die, they give you %50 health)

probably Malak should be the last one standing. :)

Thank you! :)
    I used darth maul lead to get them dying faster by frostbite
  • Use Wat. His medpack tech somehow counts for the feat when you put it on a Sith. I cleared the one with stun guns only with Malak and Wat.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    This feat is dumb at low levels. The GC's are supposed to encourage us to level our rosters, but this feat needs low level characters. And why is there no counter for something like this? It's impossible to know if you've done it until the battle is over.

Anyway, I did one of the later tiers by accident, and did tier 4 (the one with the guns) with DN (L; g12) Sion (g12) Wat (g13). Medpack on DN, attack tech on Sion. Only use basic or event special, and never clear stacks from Sion. Hopefully he'll die a time or two.
  • So....For the feat...hf73kix179uw.png

Health steal doesn’t work. Traya’s lead doesn’t work. Palp’s lead doesn’t work. DN lead doesn’t work. Vader’s lead doesn’t work. Malak’s ability doesn’t work.
    Bravo CG, you continue to make GC’s more and more of a waste of time and fail with each new one. Still waiting on this ocean of new content you promised by the way :)
  • did the Last tier too,
    Zaul + traya + Sidius + Malak + WAT (give wat health tech to malak)
    let malak to survive.
  • I tried Nihilus, so there was no protection, but I killed everyone with basic attacks before achievement was made. It is hilarious!
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    There is feat "Strength Through Passion"
    But which team can complete it?
    Against Sith Empire rebels do not hold at all, Darth Revan wipes the floor with them before any sith can regenerate anything
    Traya gonna stuck protection and heal before sith can regenerate. Vader either dies quickly and horribly or wipe the floor with rebels. Until frost kills him off. Palpatine probably just dies from counterattacks.
    Damage and healing from Nihililus's leadership is just too small, most probably sith simply survive until frost stucks on rebels and... that's it.

So mb anyone knows sith composition that can out-heal themselves before rebels die from frost?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I also wanted to figure this out. I also wasn't sure if it needed to be regained or if it counted if you were already full, and if health steal from attacks counts.
  • It's pretty bad. Trying to use Malak to get the feat on T3 and everyone has speed down so no one takes a turn? Malak hanging out with Chewpio, R2, and Capt Han with no one taking a turn with 12 minutes left in the match is pretty cool.
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    did the Last tier too,
    let malak to survive.

I’m using this and it’s not working still
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So....For the feat...hf73kix179uw.png

Health steal doesn’t work. Traya’s lead doesn’t work. Palp’s lead doesn’t work. DN lead doesn’t work. Vader’s lead doesn’t work. Malak’s ability doesn’t work.
    Bravo CG, you continue to make GC’s more and more of a waste of time and fail with each new one. Still waiting on this ocean of new content you promised by the way :)

In the image you are showing, no one is healing because they are at full health.
  • Kyno wrote: »

In the image you are showing, no one is healing because they are at full health.

Yes, but you can understand the confusion. Just because it isn't actually being added, it is showing up a bunch of green numbers. And if he had healed a bit, we have no way of knowing how much. It's the most ridiculous feat yet for many reasons.
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    On a plus side i think these guys are friends now. Assuming we are still in the testing phase even though they haven't communicated that?
    99agp7unxwz1.png
    2ovv0q9udm0b.png

• Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I also wanted to figure this out. I also wasn't sure if it needed to be regained or if it counted if you were already full, and if health steal from attacks counts.
    Judging from 'green numbers' you need to loose health(and all protection) to regain it so having full protection won't count
    Otherwise vader-daka-zombie-elder-visas would manage. And they did not
  • I can complete it on the top tiers, but because I am all R7 Sith can't get the lower tier cause they die too fast :lol: .. so much fun. Any suggestions? Can't weaken the team lol.
  • Davie96
    65 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I was able to beat tier 4 with Malak and Wat. Gave Malak health tech, kept clearing the frost and then did drain life as often as possible.

Edit to add: Was able to beat tier 5 and 6 as well. For tier 6 I used Farmboy lead, Malak, Wat, and Hoda.
    Post edited by Davie96 on
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    did the Last tier too,
    let malak to survive.

I’m using this and it’s not working still

8s4owg5jmt1s.jpg

So ı am a good player :)
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Use Wat. His medpack tech somehow counts for the feat when you put it on a Sith. I cleared the one with stun guns only with Malak and Wat.

Tried that, no proc.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Ok then please explain how are we supposed to heal that much of HP, when enemies will not make that much DMG to our characters and we cant even stall it since they die from environment?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Ok then please explain how are we supposed to heal that much of HP, when enemies will not make that much DMG to our characters and we cant even stall it since they die from environment?

What is suggested above works at the highest tiers, have not tried below 5, because I dont have time to mess around right now.

I wasnt offering an explanation of how to do it, just pointing out that you cant heal without losing health.
  • I've finally managed it in T6 with Traya, Malak and Wat. No luck with the other tiers yet
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I've finally managed it in T6 with Traya, Malak and Wat. No luck with the other tiers yet

What gear is your Malak? My g12 dies right away on t5 even with the medpack tech.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited September 2020

What is suggested above works at the highest tiers, have not tried below 5, because I dont have time to mess around right now.

I wasnt offering an explanation of how to do it, just pointing out that you cant heal without losing health.

So does this take away from the fact that this feat is insanely dumb? It says to heal for a certain amount. Not “lose it, then heal”.

I’ll repeat. So far GC’s have been a waste of time and nothing close to “daily activity” or even a drop in the bucket for their promised ocean of content.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

So does this take away from the fact that this feat is insanely dumb? It says to heal for a certain amount. Not “lose it, then heal”.

I’ll repeat. So far GC’s have been a waste of time and nothing close to “daily activity” or even a drop in the bucket for their promised ocean of content.

Agree making feat impossible archive because player does not have enough low gear characters is DUMB design.
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    I can complete it on the top tiers, but because I am all R7 Sith can't get the lower tier cause they die too fast :lol: .. so much fun. Any suggestions? Can't weaken the team lol.

Maybe you could try with only one character, and remove it's mods to reduce damage and speed.
  • I was able to get T4 feat done with sion, malak, and wat. Health tech to malak. Sion’s death and revive add to health gain. All are with relics. Thanks for the strategy advice.