What the sith?-GC feat

Replies

• Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    I can complete it on the top tiers, but because I am all R7 Sith can't get the lower tier cause they die too fast :lol: .. so much fun. Any suggestions? Can't weaken the team lol.

Maybe you could try with only one character, and remove it's mods to reduce damage and speed.

I would but Malak Turned on me.. drained my money and my will to continue trying... I'm kind of creeped out.

rlpco40fvq4u.gif
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So....For the feat...hf73kix179uw.png

Health steal doesn’t work. Traya’s lead doesn’t work. Palp’s lead doesn’t work. DN lead doesn’t work. Vader’s lead doesn’t work. Malak’s ability doesn’t work.
    Bravo CG, you continue to make GC’s more and more of a waste of time and fail with each new one. Still waiting on this ocean of new content you promised by the way :)

In the image you are showing, no one is healing because they are at full health.

Ok then please explain how are we supposed to heal that much of HP, when enemies will not make that much DMG to our characters and we cant even stall it since they die from environment?

What is suggested above works at the highest tiers, have not tried below 5, because I dont have time to mess around right now.

No it doesn't - I've tried multiple variations, survive to the end, allow Han to revive so I can keep going, etc. for over 2 hours. This is not a "fun puzzle" - this is a silly RNG guessing game with no meter to see where you are or how close you are to accomplishing the "feat".

Sorry - I like the newer version of GC's - but this feat is horrible and everything that people dislike about the game (RNG-dependent, time-sink, etc.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Health steal doesn’t work. Traya’s lead doesn’t work. Palp’s lead doesn’t work. DN lead doesn’t work. Vader’s lead doesn’t work. Malak’s ability doesn’t work.
    Bravo CG, you continue to make GC’s more and more of a waste of time and fail with each new one. Still waiting on this ocean of new content you promised by the way :)

In the image you are showing, no one is healing because they are at full health.

Ok then please explain how are we supposed to heal that much of HP, when enemies will not make that much DMG to our characters and we cant even stall it since they die from environment?

What is suggested above works at the highest tiers, have not tried below 5, because I dont have time to mess around right now.

I wasnt offering an explanation of how to do it, just pointing out that you cant heal without losing health.

I think we all can agree that official statement and explanation from devs in regards to all this would be better then you messing around XD
  • Options
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    rlpco40fvq4u.gif
    That's so like Malak in canon!
    Defeated his enemies and turned on his master XD

• TuncBlack
    409 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    for those who want pass the Feat at higher tiers,
    seems Savage lead + 2 bad sith + wat+ Malak R7 is the best option.
    a6roykuzqtqd.png

• Options
    Most stupid feat ever.. And so much for GCs being a daily thing.. CG is the politician of mobile gaming, can’t believe a word out of their mouths.
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    a6roykuzqtqd.png

Nope. Ran that exact time 10+ times (plus a few other teams). Malak survives until the end (even allows Han to revive a couple of people and still can't complete the feat for T7.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Barris and Malak are well modded so tank well but this worked for the win on health recovery feat on Tier7.

Malak/WAT/Zarris/HY/SithT

https://youtu.be/x8etdUdAZeY
  • Options

I wasnt offering an explanation of how to do it, just pointing out that you cant heal without losing health.

So does this take away from the fact that this feat is insanely dumb? It says to heal for a certain amount. Not “lose it, then heal”.

I’ll repeat. So far GC’s have been a waste of time and nothing close to “daily activity” or even a drop in the bucket for their promised ocean of content.

Yeah, how dare they make you consider how to use your roster to finish the feat. You should just put your squad in and they give you prizes. Tank and spank or nothing.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

So does this take away from the fact that this feat is insanely dumb? It says to heal for a certain amount. Not “lose it, then heal”.

I’ll repeat. So far GC’s have been a waste of time and nothing close to “daily activity” or even a drop in the bucket for their promised ocean of content.

Yeah, how dare they make you consider how to use your roster to finish the feat. You should just put your squad in and they give you prizes. Tank and spank or nothing.

Some of you really like beating up strawmen quite a bit. No one is suggesting that they should be able to auto it. Without some kind of "heal meter", there is no way to know how much progress you're making. Everyone is theorycrafting blind, without feedback *save for "worked" or "didn't work"). It's like being handed a puzzle with the lights off, trying for a while and then turning the lights on to see if you have completed it.

• Options
    This isn't even fun, nor worth the rewards. Once again, designing a game mode where the AI takes an endless of amount of turns as the only way accomplish a feat is terrible game design.

I really wish they could deliver or design something we actually want or that is actually fun.

For the love of god, please just redesign the GAC or TW map.
  • Options
    scottwe99 wrote: »
    Barris and Malak are well modded so tank well but this worked for the win on health recovery feat on Tier7.

How does this work?
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Did I say I just want to be given the prizes? Or did I say I would like a feat that is actually explained correctly and properly tracked and works as it says. Talk about completely missing the point and propping up the lamest straw man ever
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

How does this work?

I think the primary thing you want is a lead that removes protection (or Malak who does that on his own), and anything that allows a toon to "self heal", as that will be seen as a "sith healing", barris allows for healing on crits, and wat when anyone takes a turn.

My biggest issue, in the lower tiers, is getting them to do enough damage.
  • Options
    yb3kj52j1lri.png

This feat needs some sort of indicator to show what provides progress.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Options

How does this work?

I think the primary thing you want is a lead that removes protection (or Malak who does that on his own), and anything that allows a toon to "self heal", as that will be seen as a "sith healing", barris allows for healing on crits, and wat when anyone takes a turn.

My biggest issue, in the lower tiers, is getting them to do enough damage.

Barriss isn't a sith but her healing counts as sith healing bc she's healing Malak? This is really really confusing. Oh and definitely agreed on the lower tiers. those feats seem impossible with well-geared and zeta'd Sith.
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    a6roykuzqtqd.png

Did that 5 times just now.
    q60hk8pe4ewj.png

Still nothing. T7 and Malak took a beating and healed a ton but nothing... @CG_SBCrumb how about a statement buddy?
  • Options
    The key: " ...Sith allies recover [xxxxxxx] Health from Sith ally abilities."
    Feat NOT achieved through Sith leader abilities; they intend this feat to be fulfilled through the event modifier that heals Sith allies 50% when Sith allies are defeated. Somehow you need to get the enemy to spread their damage around before one of your guys gets defeated. Zeta on Maul lead probably a good way to do that. Don't know how you are supposed to manage that with all R7 Sith, but maybe using the event ability Thermoregulate to allow Frostbite to build on most characters and keep one particular ally Frostbite-free ...
    The Wat end-around is probably a bug.
  • Options
    I am really confused that wat's tech counts now as the target character's ability...

This game has low consistency when it comes to logic but so far this is the bottom of it for me...

Also, i did not do the exact math, but by rough estimate i wasnt even close to the target healing, yet i was granted the feet. I am highly suspicious that

1) this wasnt tested (properly)
    2) wat's tech kinda break the feat somehow.

Smells buggy. Would have been a good idea btw, but we really need a tracker for this

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I've been trying this feat on T7 for over 4 hours now - different comps, different tactics. Nothing works. Malak survives to the end with all kinds of healing - but nothing.

• Options
    It seems that wat techs do not count towards the feat. but it helps malak survive while still getting high damage and then healing from his own abilities throughout the battle. if you don't use medpack, malak will probably die off from rebel attacks and also because they stun malak. Some people seems to get it using farmboy luke to prevent stuns, or else wat to keep cleansing him, or traya lead. Anyways, this is totally **** of a feat. It should give 50 stun guns at least
  • Options
    76nx1sp4cvj9.jpg
  • Options
    I can't get t5 to work. Tried Barris l, hoda, Malak, Wat, Sith trooper. The battle went so long all the rebels died from frost bite and still nothing.
  • Options
    If wat tech doesnt count, i have literally no idea how i possible got the feat... I was barely taking any dmg. Zero clue on that. I could have explained it with wat (felt wrong tho) but still felt far away from 400k
  • Options
    I can't get t5 to work. Tried Barris l, hoda, Malak, Wat, Sith trooper. The battle went so long all the rebels died from frost bite and still nothing.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/236148/galactic-challenge-hoth-solved#latest
  • Options
    Lockslay wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/236148/galactic-challenge-hoth-solved#latest

You need all g13 Triumverate though.

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lockslay wrote: »

You need all g13 Triumverate though.

Just for last tier, the other ones need to remove mods to let them kill your siths