Mother Talzin Zeta Lead not working as intended

Darth_Revan2
76 posts Member
edited September 2020
So as the title states, mother talzin lead isnt working as intended.
I have done 3 or 4 battles and it had occured in every single one.
I have also posted one of the battles on youtube as part of an ongoing stream.
How do I get this fixed lol

(EDIT: the part that isnt working is MT zeta lead portion on reviving dead NS.
The two fights were with Geonosians and a few turns would go by without getting an assist from a dead NS. [Their turns AND mine])
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• What team were you fighting? Which part of the lead is not working?
  • What exactly isn’t working ????
  • What team were you fighting? Which part of the lead is not working?

I was fighting Geos twice (ironic that I found a bug fighting bugs), and the revive on basic wasn't working.
    I've been an avid nightsister player for a long time, so I know its once a turn, but that's not occuring here. It'll go 3 or 4 turns no revive
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    What exactly isn’t working ????

See above (sorry forgot to put what wasnt working in the initial post
  • Were you using a Basic or Special?
    9yk6ckcuput1.png
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    Were you using a Basic or Special?
    9yk6ckcuput1.png

As I said I've been an avid NS player. So I also know it's only on Basics.
    Idk if its ok but I'll post my youtube video showing the battle and you guys can just watch and see?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Yes, post it as a reply in this thread.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Yes, post it.

Just posted
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Spirit should have assisted that first turn for Asajj right after she died. That's the only one I didn't see an obvious assist on. Without G10 Zombie, zombie stays dead so she can't assist anyway.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    So it looks like your zombie is not maxed, so she can't be rezzed after dying with two stacks of speed down. When your spirit is dead, she does assist, so I'm guessing in the no-assist situation it's attempting to call zombie. Other rez abilities are supposed to not target characters with a no-rez tag, so this is probably still a bug.

You can report it at Answers HQ.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    For some reason, I can't access Talzin mechanics on swgoh.gg. But under zombie, it looks like the revive immunity tag is custom. So Talzin lead may be looking to exclude "revive_immunity" units, but not "nightsisterzombie_revive_immunity." Report it on Answers HQ.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    The same sister isn't supposed to be able to be called on consecutive turns either.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    For some reason, I can't access Talzin mechanics on swgoh.gg. But under zombie, it looks like the revive immunity tag is custom. So Talzin lead may be looking to exclude "revive_immunity" units, but not "nightsisterzombie_revive_immunity." Report it on Answers HQ.

For some reason it won't let me post my topic. I hit submit and it just grays out.
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    The same sister isn't supposed to be able to be called on consecutive turns either.

Please read where I said I am an avid NS player I know how their mechanics work, in the video I should have been able to call spirit for assist, and in a different video I should have been able to call daka and MT back-to-back
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Pretty sure he was supporting your suggestion that it's a bug. In the video you posted you called Spirit back-to-back, which you should not be able to do. As an avid NS player you should know this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Pretty sure he was supporting your suggestion that it's a bug. In the video you posted you called Spirit back-to-back, which you should not be able to do. As an avid NS player you should know this.

Yes. This. Apologies, could have been clearer.
  • TVF wrote: »

You are correct, sorry I only noticed them NOT being called to assist. I didnt even notice that spirit got called back-to-back my bad.

UdalCuain wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Yes. This. Apologies, could have been clearer.

Apologies, I spent a little bit of time on discord trying to figure this out and got flak about ppl saying I must not know how to use them, I must be misreading the ability text... or that I must be using abilities instead of basics..

But yeah I saw what you saw now lol, I should have gotten spirit but not back to back
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Interesting catch.

Please report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>