Favourite Character Design - What is yours? Why?

Mine is the FO Tie Pilot. All that sassy black, and no need to wear any black emo cape to look great! Love the space suit look a LOT.

qT3WB2g.png
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE

Replies

• Kylo Ren, because he is black like my soul and has an awesome "ragged" lightsaber for no apparent reason other than to make it look literally edgier. :#

But really, HK-47 or Ahsoka Tano. I just like droids and the other ones look like skinny licorice, or bulky and dumb like the B-2. HK-47 is sleek while still having just enough junk in his trunk. :* Ahsoka just looks cute with her white-and-blue lekku.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Qui-Gon, even though he will never be a member of my lineup.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Kylo, so awesome looking.
  • Luke, because he looks like a Farm Boy with a rifle.... that hurts.
  • Qui-Gon looks awesome
  • Lando
  • Oh come on everyone knows that Darth maul is the baddest dude around. And if you don't agree you get a foot to the face. Ha ha
  • Kylo Ren, because he is black like my soul and has an awesome "ragged" lightsaber for no apparent reason other than to make it look literally edgier. :#

But really, HK-47 or Ahsoka Tano. I just like droids and the other ones look like skinny licorice, or bulky and dumb like the B-2. HK-47 is sleek while still having just enough junk in his trunk. :* Ahsoka just looks cute with her white-and-blue lekku.

The reason his lightsaber looks like that is because he is using a cracked kaiburr crystal.
  • Qui-Gon, because he is Qui-Gon, and because of the way he holds his saber <3
  • Merrill!
  • Darth maul and kylo ren
  • Merrill!

Wrong game. :)
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Aggropox wrote: »

The reason his lightsaber looks like that is because he is using a cracked kaiburr crystal.

Yeah, read about that yesterday actually, and accidentally spoiled Kylo's character on Wookieepedia, or at least a major part of it. :# Not that I really care that much. It makes the story seem that much lamer.

Also, it's Kyber. ;) I don't know Kaiburr's canonicity post-Disney, although I'm assuming it is canon, due to who is involved in its primary story in the lore. Pretty fishy that they're (presumably) pronounced the same, but that's Star Wars for you. Too many writers across all its media means eventually someone will reuse a concept, or at least use a similar name. Just look at Kybo Ren, or his name anyway. :p
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    qui gon. his whole stance screams 'come at me bro' but his face is so stoic and non chalant
    mighty chlorians
  • Quigon? The vanity is strong. Chewie all the way
  • Resistance Trooper. Looks like Daft Punk doing some commercial ads support for Resistance
  • I wish they would introduce more expanded universe content. :( So many of the character designs are somewhat bland and more old school sci-fi style, like Leia, the battle droids (skinny ones. B1, not assassins), Chewie and Han (at least the yet to be released Han Solo design). Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but they sometimes tend to go back to basics at the same time as they introduce a bunch of colorful, as evidenced by the battle droids. C-3PO and R2-D2 look more futuristic, for crying out loud! Although, R2 is pretty darn unique in how high tech he looks, to be fair.

All I'm saying is that if they don't release G0-T0 and similarly crazy-looking characters, the game will get a bit boring to look at. We need more like Ahsoka Tano and other literally colorful dudes. :)
  • I like old school Leia, there's a nostalgia factor one cannot deny with older customers of this game :p
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I know, I just get bored of the nostalgia factor after a while. :( I'm from a generation where my first real exposure that got me into Star Wars was through KOTOR II on a friend's Xbox. Never had much interest in it before, although I appreciated that the films were modern classics, barring the Clone Wars. :p After that, I went on to play KOTOR on PC, along with Fallout, and fell in love with these expansive, detailed worlds with unique and beautiful (not really in Fallout's case as far as traditional beauty goes, although New Vegas stepped it up within the new Fallout series) locations, filled with vibrant and interesting characters, many of whom had their own personal story to tell. Since we can't really capture that feel in the format of this game, I tend to lean towards the characters who are visually bizarre or wild. Not so much the Cad Banes and Geonosians, though. I guess maybe I just like cute alien girls. :)

I really have to type terser messages... I just want to get the words out, not write a novel or autobiography, lol.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Maybe it's just cause she's my newest char, but lovin the design work they put into Daka's up do. I think she's the only char that extends out beyond the selector box!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Aggropox wrote: »

Yeah, read about that yesterday actually, and accidentally spoiled Kylo's character on Wookieepedia, or at least a major part of it. :# Not that I really care that much. It makes the story seem that much lamer.

Also, it's Kyber. ;) I don't know Kaiburr's canonicity post-Disney, although I'm assuming it is canon, due to who is involved in its primary story in the lore. Pretty fishy that they're (presumably) pronounced the same, but that's Star Wars for you. Too many writers across all its media means eventually someone will reuse a concept, or at least use a similar name. Just look at Kybo Ren, or his name anyway. :p

Funny thing is that I actually had Kyber down and changed it. I should have taken the few seconds to look it up. My main problem is that I enjoy the old EU more than I have ever enjoyed the base story. Don't get me wrong. I like Star Wars, but the EU just filled it out more. It did turn in to a big mess though.