Help with farming focus

IaryBreko
2 posts Member
edited September 2020
Hi everyone! I need help to decide what to focus on, swgoh.gg isn't syncing my account for some reason so I took a screenshot of my roaster https://imgur.com/gallery/zkdFwO7

So a little bit of background:

I was lv 81 and a couple a days ago I have bought the HB. After that I have unlocked Padme, Thrawn, EP, BB8 and R2, all 5* lv1 for now.
My main team is Nute, Dooku, Geo Soldier, Poggle and Asajj, lv 85 tier 10.
Second best team is Qu-Gon, Luminara, Grand Master Yoda, Ahsoka, Jedi Consular (can be replaced with Basila or JK Anakin if I bring them up)

Now, question number 1:

I was thinking of farming the Ewoks to get C3PO and slowly work my way up to GAS through a Padme team, the only issue with that is that I only have like 12/145 on General Kenobi so if I go that route I will have to keep the Separatists as the main team for a while (bring them up in the meantime? G12, G13? Zetas?).

Should I be focusing on other legendaries before going all in on GAS? The Revans perhaps?

Question number 2:

Any particular team I should bring up to a decent level for any event? TW, TB, GAC?

Question number 3:

I don't really know much about the fleet. Best team for arena? Any particular ship I should focus on? (Should I start farming Kenobi's ship from the guild event store?)

I really appreciate if you took the time to read all of that and would be grateful for any suggestion!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• The traditional path to teams with CLS/C3PO have had their immediate value, and long-term decreased. Ewoks were good for a couple of months but that was a while back. Making sure you don't do thinks like compromise and farm Teebo and/ or Scout can be great decisions.

Padme, Mon Mothma, Chewpio, new BH with Dengar might be wiser pursuits now early on.

Padme is a high priority as until meta seems otherwise Negotiator is king.
  • The traditional path to teams with CLS/C3PO have had their immediate value, and long-term decreased. Ewoks were good for a couple of months but that was a while back. Making sure you don't do thinks like compromise and farm Teebo and/ or Scout can be great decisions.

Padme, Mon Mothma, Chewpio, new BH with Dengar might be wiser pursuits now early on.

Wait so I didn't quite understand what you said about the ewoks, should I farm Teebo and Scout or not? I'm currently doing Teebo, Paploo, Elder, Wicket and Chirpa
  • IaryBreko wrote: »
    The traditional path to teams with CLS/C3PO have had their immediate value, and long-term decreased. Ewoks were good for a couple of months but that was a while back. Making sure you don't do thinks like compromise and farm Teebo and/ or Scout can be great decisions.

Wait so I didn't quite understand what you said about the ewoks, should I farm Teebo and Scout or not? I'm currently doing Teebo, Paploo, Elder, Wicket and Chirpa

You can unlock with teebo, but it requires more gear. Logray is the better pick, but he is a long farm from the guild store.
  • IaryBreko wrote: »
    The traditional path to teams with CLS/C3PO have had their immediate value, and long-term decreased. Ewoks were good for a couple of months but that was a while back. Making sure you don't do thinks like compromise and farm Teebo and/ or Scout can be great decisions.

Do not farm scout and Teebo