What’s best SLKR team for sith raid?

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited September 2020
So I’ve got my SLKR and want to try solo or at least score high in sith raid and wondered what the best team and strategy is?
My SLKR will be relic 7 tomorrow morning just waiting to get last few pieces of relic mat after refresh. But I’m far from unlocking his ultimate.
Had a look online and most videos are before Hux bug was fixed.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    You can’t solo without ultimate

I don’t think you can even survive P1
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Without ult, run hux lead, slkr foo thrawn and hermit..

Do an auto team in p1 to get a score (any other team) wait till about 15% of p1 left, then go in with slkr and co, clear rest of p1, all of p2 and some/half of p3. You should be good for 70 mi or so.

With ult I just ran 170 mil with the team above, zero hassle at all.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    You can solo it without UA. It it is definitely harder.

Best solo squad. - Hux (L), SLKR, Thrawn, FOO, Hoda.

You have to follow the strategy for success though.

You want FOO to be faster than Hoda.

Use SLKR second ability twice to start. Then use third. Always use third ability with UA when you get it.
    Never use FOO first ability. Use his second only on Hoda. Use his third if his second is Is not available.
    Use Hodas second ability on SLKR and then Thrawn. Save his third only when needed and after annihilate.
    Thrawn should fracture as much as possible and give turn meter to SLKR.
    Hux should feed turn meter to SLKR as well.

Before DN uses annihilate make sure to have someone use the raid special ability to get attacked and survive with one health. Immediately use Hodas third ability for health.

Once SLKR’s first ability takes away 10% of a bosses health just spam it over and over.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I don’t have Hermit yet, thinking about putting masked Ren in his place for his AOE ability. Thoughts?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Have you solo’d the raid after Hux bug fix and before getting the ultimate @LordDirt ?
  • @Ultra i tried with faster than the recommended speeds and not a chance you can do it without the ult, post fix anyway. In over 10 sith raids it just didn’t work, theory is sound, but I have decent mods slkr at 553, thrawn at 305, hux at 313, foo at 307 and hermit at 313. Without the ult the damage just doesn’t ramp up quickly enough.. @LordDirt like ultra said, have you done it? Curious as to what level of god mods you have..
  • I don’t have Hermit yet, thinking about putting masked Ren in his place for his AOE ability. Thoughts?
    If you can’t use hermit (his heal is clutch) try running treya, but unless she is relic then she will die before the end of p3, ogkylo doesn’t really add anything to the team to replace hermit or treya..
  • 82elcjywepxu.png

This was my first ever attempt a few days ago, from about 75% of P1. Screwed up ability order several times in P1. No Ultimate.

Nailing down the process and turn order is the real key.

Can't wait to try it again.
  • Thanks for the info guys.
    So as I understand it until I get the ultimate ability I should wait to join p1 midway through it?
    My SLKR speed is 525 and the others are all around 250 speed, Hux fastest then FOO, Hoda, thrawn in that order
  • The one in someone else's guild. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Richfxxx wrote: »
    Thanks for the info guys.
    So as I understand it until I get the ultimate ability I should wait to join p1 midway through it?
    My SLKR speed is 525 and the others are all around 250 speed, Hux fastest then FOO, Hoda, thrawn in that order
    Speeds all need to be over 300, hux fastest, then foo, thrawn over 300 and then hermit as fast as you can..
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    82elcjywepxu.png

This was my first ever attempt a few days ago, from about 75% of P1. Screwed up ability order several times in P1. No Ultimate.

Nailing down the process and turn order is the real key.

Can't wait to try it again.

That’s impressive @Vendi1983 about 20 mil better than I managed pre ultimate! Nice work
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Thanks for the info guys.
    Speeds all need to be over 300, hux fastest, then foo, thrawn over 300 and then hermit as fast as you can..

I don’t have the mods to reach those speeds at the moment so guess I will struggle.

• You’ll still clear a huge chunk of it with slower speeds, maybe use grandivory and see what it can come up with? I didn’t think I’d get as much on mine without compromising part of the team, but it worked out well. @Richfxxx
  • I had 574 on SLKR, about 310 on Hux, 296 on Thrawn and around 275 on FOO/HY. With FOO being slightly faster than Hermit, as per above strategies.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    You’ll still clear a huge chunk of it with slower speeds, maybe use grandivory and see what it can come up with? I didn’t think I’d get as much on mine without compromising part of the team, but it worked out well. @Richfxxx

What’s grandivory?

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    A mod optimizer for your roster.

HERE

• Ultra wrote: »
    Have you solo’d the raid after Hux bug fix and before getting the ultimate @LordDirt ?

Personally no.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »

HERE

@Richfxxx vndi have the link but it’s literally the best tool you haven’t used yet.. pulls the best combos of mods from your entire roster with the caveat they have to be equipped.. sit down with a laptop/computer and give yourself half an hour or so.. it’s worth it
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

HERE

@Richfxxx vndi have the link but it’s literally the best tool you haven’t used yet.. pulls the best combos of mods from your entire roster with the caveat they have to be equipped.. sit down with a laptop/computer and give yourself half an hour or so.. it’s worth it

It's broken it seems?
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    @RTS

https://mods-optimizer.swgoh.grandivory.com/

This link works

If your fretting an error page, try a different browser, mobile safari doesn’t work well for me, but chrome works fine in my laptop