7 stars ship with only 3 reinforcements

Mr_Torres94
2 posts Member
edited September 2020
mrzz0gefhs5k.png
Happened to 2 of my guild mates in the current tw, and to me in the last one. Pretty frustrating bug that does not resolve even going back and select again. If all 3 spaces are filled, no extra points are awarded. Basically, the game treats your 7 stars ship as if it was 6 or 5 stars.
Hope this will be fixed soon
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    When did you upgrade the ship?

If you upgraded after you were elocked in the upgrade will not show up in TW.

Most recommended that you also leave and rejoin for upgrades done during the join period.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Most recommended that you also leave and rejoin for upgrades done during the join period.

If that was the case wouldn't it show 6 stars I tbe top left instead of 7?
  • @Kyno the ship was upgraded to 7 maybe 2 years ago. Duneflint is right, it would show 6 stars..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

If that was the case wouldn't it show 6 stars I tbe top left instead of 7?

Yeah, sorry, I missed that.

Please report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>