Broken TM

Spaceballs2
7 posts Member
edited September 2020
Why is it that when using Merciless Massacre, I get two attacks in hitting only seperate people, and suddenly they get all their attacks in before I can finish?
The same thing happened when I was using GMY's Masterstroke. I didn't even get a second "Immediate" turn.

Replies

• ncynsc2m3l1u.png
    Screenshot of when MM failed as mentioned above. You can still see the icons from M. Massacre, but it's not Vader's turn and Malak is damaged.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Yoda only gets the bonus turn if there's another living Jedi ally. What team were you running him on?

As for Vader, it looks like his bonus turns are tagged as "vaders_unique_bonus_turn" instead of just "bonus_turn" like other characters. So there's possibly a bug having to do with that, and that's why your other Sith are taking turns after gaining tm from Palp lead.
    EDIT: I see now that it's actually Malak's turn: I saw your other guys at 100% but didn't pay attention to whose turn it was. So this is likely Malak's bonus turn, which was triggered from actions on Anakin's and Padme's bonus turns, which you triggered by taking Yoda below 50% health. All seems WAI here.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Yoda only gets the bonus turn if there's another living Jedi ally. What team were you running him on?

As for Vader, it looks like his bonus turns are tagged as "vaders_unique_bonus_turn" instead of just "bonus_turn" like other characters. So there's possibly a bug having to do with that, and that's why your other Sith are taking turns after gaining tm from Palp lead.

Padme team. I still had GK, Ahsoka, JKA
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    With Yoda, were there other characters taking bonus turns?
  • It was Padme Vs Padme. If anyone took a bonus turn, it would have been a reply to Retribution
  • Same thing happens to me OP
  • ncynsc2m3l1u.png
    Screenshot of when MM failed as mentioned above. You can still see the icons from M. Massacre, but it's not Vader's turn and Malak is damaged.

It looks like you triggered JKA's bonus turn who triggered Malak's bonus turn. Other bonus turns are still allowed, and it's down to who had more TM overflow. That'd be anyone not Vader, since he has none after taking his first bonus turn.