GL cap ships

A thought. After a person completes something like and event or a number of battles we get to increase our cap ships in some way. Eventually making a cap ship at a GL character level.
Maybe after achieving something you unlock one more special per cap ship.
Once you unlock that last special you can upgrade any special up to a certain higher level.
Or things like that.
Seems the only way to make ships feel a little divers and different. If we could customize our specials, let’s say increase accuracy, def pen, Increase duration of stun to name a few possible ways.

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    We need more ship depth than some sort of mods or other customization options for ships to make it more diverse and interesting
  • Just no. I'm all for new options to level up/customize our ships, but that has to remain fleet dependant and not suddenly be connected with any other character unlock. Everyone has their own way of playing and I know some players who ignore squad arena completely, but rule in fleet arena because that's where all their ressources went.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    Just no. I'm all for new options to level up/customize our ships, but that has to remain fleet dependant and not suddenly be connected with any other character unlock. Everyone has their own way of playing and I know some players who ignore squad arena completely, but rule in fleet arena because that's where all their ressources went.

Can one really "rule" in fleet arena with how slooooow the meta changes? I mean once the fleet is maxed your fleet has no difference than the other 20+ fleets that are maxed, and you don't even need maxed out fleets because we'll the AI is the AI
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    All we need is more ships and mods for ships. weapon, shield, thrusters for example