Name My Bulldog

2Next

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Enye164 wrote: »
    OffTopic:

planning to adopt a BritishBulldog, soon-ish, i’m having trouble thinking of a name since i’ve never had a dog as a pet before. This’ll be my first time.

I intend to raise my future puppy to become jedi, but slowly teach her/him the ways of the darkside, u know, like Darth Revan. for the LoLz.

A close friend of mine is really into Bullys. Something I learned dealing with her's and something to consider, depending on where you live: English Bulldogs overheat really easily (we're in SoFL, so walks are really short and avoid pavement/concrete). Also, they tend to snore. A lot and loudly. No ideas on names. Sorry. Kinda need to find out the personality and if there's any distinguishing marks that make the dog look like SW character X.

I suppose Count Doodoo might work, since Dooku was a Jedi turned Sith. You could always just refer to him as "Count" in public. Or Ventress for a female. Same reason.
  • Options
    Yeah, what that guy said. I usually like to wait a couple of days or weeks and let the dog earn his name.
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    i just got the urge to serve and protect a companion that would someday do the same for me :)
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    but, im not expecting anything, its a weird feeling , “calling” , as ive mentioned, nothing against dogs or pets in general but, i didnt care too much for them before. i respect and enjoy seeing or being with their presence but now its different.

like i know its going to be difficult to raise and take care of one but somehow it feels Ok or the right thing to do?

something like that
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Barth Maul.

Wouldn't Bark Maul be better? And it doubles as a command. Stormpooper would also be a slightly less mature option.

Yah, that's better. :)
  • BlackHawk75k
    81 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You could name it Finn,Poe, Han, or lando for a boys name and for a girl you could name it Rey, Leia, or Padmé.
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, this post is from two weeks ago. I'm sure he's already named the dog lol.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    Kevin

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Wil wrote: »
    Guys, this post is from two weeks ago. I'm sure he's already named the dog lol.

Update?
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Doing a poll on the Internet? Brave man
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    if i do a goodjob, on raising my pokémon up, we will be adopting another one. But maybe a different breed? im scheduled to get him June 2018. still completing his shots, but i visit weekly. :)
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Barf.

Space balls not star wars, but the name of a sentient dog anyway.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Slobba the mutt
  • Options
    Nicho wrote: »
    Slobba the mutt

Nice.

Grand Roff Tarkin
  • Options
    A fun one is always, 'Askem'. It's perfect when people ask you what your dog's name?
  • Options
    Did you decide a name of him? Also send pictures. He can be the new mascot of the off topic page since meatball(I think that was his name)
  • Options
    Name it faith, so we can say we find your lack of faith disturbing. :p
  • Options
    Colossus
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Name it retro post.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.