Darth Vader is lonely

13Next

Replies

• He's lonely? Here ya go...

fee14ecedb3ecb1863fc723f48cdae9c.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Technically the falcon can cleanse every Rebel ship on every turn

If only Negotiator was dishing out 3 Debuffs instead of 1.........

Simple fact is, If they had enough cleansing they wouldn't be wiped out of the top fleets so completely.

We'd have actual competition instead of chase the flavor of the week based on what you like & can afford or have access too.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    1. we dont need another empire capital ship.
    2. we dont need another capital ship in general for now we need more basic ships
    3. vader already had his tie advance, i highly doubt they will ever give someone 2 ships

They gave R2 none. He was on more ships as a copilot than any other character to the best of my knowledge. If they can give him none, them giving Vader 2 is not a stretch.

im posititve they are waiting for lukes X-wing to give r2 as a ship copilot. if not luke's then maybe Gsky's twilight.

Co-pilot to whom? Geriatric Luke is coming. After that I doubt they will release another unless they are gonna start doing things like Raised-eyebrow Luke. So if they drop a rebel x-wing they basically will be giving all old players a ship with 2 ready to go R7 pilots, CLS and R2. I at least have them at R7. It would be a great way to kill the Negotiator meta. Raise HMF fleet and x-wing. I'm not even sure the ship would need to be anything other than R-Pilot's x-wing with a rebel tag. Upon reinforce 80%chance to assist all rebels, with all the assists it would likely wipe JKA with all 4 rebel ships.

they can easilly make a pilot luke if they wanted. but more realistically yeah CLS or JKL would get the ship with R2 being a co-pilot. it would probably end up as another legendary ship. heck they could make it a epic confrontation if they wanted since the last legendary ship was rebel

Rey should get the xwing "Red 5" as she used it in TROS, it will be the first GL ship in the game.

P.S. This is a joke. :smiley:
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    He's lonely? Here ya go...

fee14ecedb3ecb1863fc723f48cdae9c.jpg

Midriff Vader is now farmable on hard node 6C