lost guest account

I recently uninstalled my guest account and reinstalled it. I did this with out realizing I was on a guest account. I had been playing daily for 3 years and didn't remember, I'm trying to find a way to recover my ally code or player ID. my user name was Astral Werner. the guild I was in at the time was Canada Stars Elite. an help that can be provided from any of you would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• astral wrote: »
    I recently uninstalled my guest account and reinstalled it. I did this with out realizing I was on a guest account. I had been playing daily for 3 years and didn't remember, I'm trying to find a way to recover my ally code or player ID. my user name was Astral Werner. the guild I was in at the time was Canada Stars Elite. an help that can be provided from any of you would be greatly appreciated
    I just looked it up and your guild is 50/50 so I cannot join it quickly to tell them. Do you have a swogh.gg account?
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    3 years on a guest account?
    **** Man, I hope you can recover it somehow, but... why would you play on guest after even a month?

You searched for this!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You can try yo reach out to EA Help, and see if they can help you recover your account.
  • I just started playing and never thought about it again. I have all my reciepts from my in game purchases but they said they cannot use that
  • my guild must have given me the boot by now lol
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/226166/looking-for-3-4-canada-stars-elite-no-you-dont-have-to-be-canadian
    Here's the link for your guild Discord. Hop on over and ask if you're still in there, then they can give you your ally code. If not ask if someone has you on their friend list, maybe you're lucky.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • thank you
  • In the past 4 years I've read, typed, shared, screen-shotted, or posted my ally code(s) more times than my SSN, phone number, and driver's license numbers combined.
    It's burned into my brain.
    Having no record or recollection of one's ally code baffles me.
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    I'm on a guest account after 3 years, for some reason my google account is linked to a brand new (lvl 3) account and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to clear it to link the account I want to keep.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Mohrg wrote: »
    I'm on a guest account after 3 years, for some reason my google account is linked to a brand new (lvl 3) account and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to clear it to link the account I want to keep.

contact support, pray they understand, rinse repeat and eventually they should be able to get them linked