Separatist Affiliation problem

Josh712
92 posts Member
edited September 2020
So I’m really confused on how this ability works with geo’s. I somehow manage to get 2 stacks (didn’t notice how I got them) with them and I’ve tried every ability I can to try and get more and never achieve this. Could someone please explain to me how it’s possible to achieve the max stacks (10) of these?
9uqontcik0np.png

Replies

• TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Separatists Motive: Whenever this character defeats an enemy, all Separatist allies gain 1 stack of Separatist Affiliation for the rest of the battle (max 10 stacks). Separatist Affiliation becomes Separatist Loyalty at max stacks.

The characters they are referring to are the hero characters (GG, Nute, Dooku, Poggle, and Wat). This is also located in the tb's info page I think.
  • Josh712 wrote: »
    So I’m really confused on how this ability works with geo’s. I somehow manage to get 2 stacks (didn’t notice how I got them) with them and I’ve tried every ability I can to try and get more and never achieve this. Could someone please explain to me how it’s possible to achieve the max stacks (10) of these?
    9uqontcik0np.png
    This results in one of my favourite mini-games. In the phase 2 Dooku / Assaj mission, see if you can Dooku up to max stacks. Doable, but it gets really tricky as he approaches max.
  • Separatists Motive: Whenever this character defeats an enemy, all Separatist allies gain 1 stack of Separatist Affiliation for the rest of the battle (max 10 stacks). Separatist Affiliation becomes Separatist Loyalty at max stacks.

The characters they are referring to are the hero characters (GG, Nute, Dooku, Poggle, and Wat). This is also located in the tb's info page I think.
    So this ability requires those set characters? How come I’ve somehow managed to get 2 stacks without them?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Josh712 wrote: »
    Separatists Motive: Whenever this character defeats an enemy, all Separatist allies gain 1 stack of Separatist Affiliation for the rest of the battle (max 10 stacks). Separatist Affiliation becomes Separatist Loyalty at max stacks.

So this ability requires those set characters? How come I’ve somehow managed to get 2 stacks without them?

Poggle.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Josh712 wrote: »

Poggle.

Ah, misread.
    Is it using his basic or special ability that gets more stacks?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    You have to kill soneone with one of the hero units. It's hard woth just geos because of the all the assists, so it's hard to control who gets credited for the kill.
  • cl108r0iidz0.jpeg
    Dooku mini game success, with one toon to spare!
  • Josh712 wrote: »
    9uqontcik0np.png
    This results in one of my favourite mini-games. In the phase 2 Dooku / Assaj mission, see if you can Dooku up to max stacks. Doable, but it gets really tricky as he approaches max.

I don't think I've ever done the mission and NOT gotten the full 10 stacks. Just call him to assist with the droid whenever your opponent's are near death. If you have even a reasonably geared Dooku it won't take long to get 2 or 3 of these then he starts hitting hard enough to really wipe enemies and finish off getting the buffs
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Trust me, it’s easy to not get 10 stacks. Depends how well modded your Assaj is too. If her cleanse is off cooldown, can be tough not to kill one with her.

Edit: amended a you’re / your travesty
  • Thanks a lot guys, done abit of digging in the territory battles details and now know about the hero units etc. Never really paid it any attention before so had no clue. Shall try my best at it next phase :smile: