Your TM fix broke the game.

1235Next

Replies

• Pan2218 wrote: »
    You would not answer what you ask from me
    You’ve been asked repeatedly and have provided nothing.

I have & now I ask for reciprocation
    No you haven’t. You’ve mentioned faction names but have provided absolutely no detail about what the TM fix has done to break things.
    I have & now I ask for reciprocation
    OK.

Resistance, Tuskens, Jawas.

There. I reciprocated.
    Where I have posted many factions & Zetas not working. I have yet to see anyone post any faction working in TM & speed motion

For the last time...

You have posted the names of factions. That's it. I still don't know what it is that makes those factions broken because you refuse to explain it to anyone. And now, to top it all off, you're posting every 2 minutes demanding that I prove something, when you refuse to do the same yourself.

Summary of this thread:

YOU: TM fix broke the game
    FORUM: In what way?
    YOU: First Order, Rebels, Nightsisters.
    FORUM: In what way? Give us an example?
    YOU: I told you. First Order, Rebels , Nightsisters.

Going to bow out of this one now.
  • Can you describe in one coherent sentence where you experience Nightsisters working radically differently than before (since, you know, you claim the TM fix broke the game)?
  • Shaak ti is no match & since this whatever it is. The 501st have a crazy tm boost
  • Against my better judgement, I’ll try to help you out here.

You are identifying a potential problem with the change that was rolled out.
    Whatever problems you are experiencing don’t seem to be widespread or noted by most players here.

That means that either:
    - the rest of us haven’t noticed the problems yet or
    - You are misunderstanding how the interactions are supposed to work

If you can explain in a bit of detail what you are seeing and what you believe is not working correctly, others can see if they are experiencing the same odd interactions OR explain how what you are seeing is working as described.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    just checking...nope. oh well
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    just checking...nope. oh well

You’ll have at least 72 hours to wait, now, as well.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    everyone wants me to document, well, I assume the same. Prove it to me

We are not claiming it's broken, you are. We are simply asking for you to provide information, and not wild baseless claims.
  • Put your $ where your mouth is & lets see how it's better as well what factions benefit or do not from this? I'm not joking! This is a legit concern. Usually I wouldn't waste my time
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    Against my better judgement, I’ll try to help you out here.

You are identifying a potential problem with the change that was rolled out.
    Whatever problems you are experiencing don’t seem to be widespread or noted by most players here.

That means that either:
    - the rest of us haven’t noticed the problems yet or
    - You are misunderstanding how the interactions are supposed to work

If you can explain in a bit of detail what you are seeing and what you believe is not working correctly, others can see if they are experiencing the same odd interactions OR explain how what you are seeing is working as described.

There are many claims of exactly the same things that started this thread.
    Where I have posted many factions & Zetas not working. I have yet to see anyone post any faction working in TM & speed motion

For the last time...

You have posted the names of factions. That's it. I still don't know what it is that makes those factions broken because you refuse to explain it to anyone. And now, to top it all off, you're posting every 2 minutes demanding that I prove something, when you refuse to do the same yourself.

Summary of this thread:

Garbage! Twist words all you want. We haven't even spoken of what's going on with the TM of Galactic Republic in fleets yet

For the last time...

Summary of this thread:

Garbage! Twist words all you want. We haven't even spoken of what's going on with the TM of Galactic Republic in fleets yet

Can you please give us a specific example of how the TM changes affect Nightsisters?
  • while Night Sisters used to be largely TM based, & should gain +30 speed from either Mother Talzin or Asajj Ventress lead. A Zombie with 277 speed should go almost every other turn. While this may happen in PVE, In pvp she is nothing more than a statue since this roll out "fix"
    while Night Sisters used to be largely TM based, & should gain +30 speed from either Mother Talzin or Asajj Ventress lead. A Zombie with 277 speed should go almost every other turn. While this may happen in PVE, In pvp she is nothing more than a statue since this roll out "fix"

That would largely depend on the team you are facing and your opponents mods. 277 speed plus 30 is 307. In today's environment, many teams have characters that are faster than that. Bluffs and debuffs come into play like speed up or speed down. This is especially true with zombie since she has one or the other most of the time.

Then there's Tm gain from assaj or talizen leads but they are based on the different factors. Then there's tm gain of opposing teams to consider.

So basically there are too many factors to determine from the limited information you provided what is happening.

I'll guess though. Zombie with speed up will reach 100% tm often and this used to be a coin flip a lot if others also reach 100%. While zombie has high speed (with speed up buff), this will rarely be the tie breaker in the new tm overflow mechanics. My guess is the team you are facing has more tm gain and thus higher overflow so they get the first turn more often then they did with chance.

That is a change that would affect the gameplay but is still working as intended. You may need beefier nightsisters if you need zombie to go every other turn to maintain a taunt. It there are some teams that nightsisters aren't a great counter for and you were getting lucky on coin flips before but now there is less rng so you don't do as well.

In order to determine if it's broken we need more information like what team you are facing, what speeds they are, and what moves they use or you use that affect tm. Otherwise it may just be that they have 308 speed when you only have 307 with the bonuses. That's not broken. It's just mods.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Put your $ where your mouth is & lets see how it's better as well what factions benefit or do not from this? I'm not joking! This is a legit concern. Usually I wouldn't waste my time

Better or worse? It's different.

while Night Sisters used to be largely TM based, & should gain +30 speed from either Mother Talzin or Asajj Ventress lead. A Zombie with 277 speed should go almost every other turn. While this may happen in PVE, In pvp she is nothing more than a statue since this roll out "fix"

That would largely depend on the team you are facing and your opponents mods. 277 speed plus 30 is 307. In today's environment, many teams have characters that are faster than that. Bluffs and debuffs come into play like speed up or speed down. This is especially true with zombie since she has one or the other most of the time.

Then there's Tm gain from assaj or talizen leads but they are based on the different factors. Then there's tm gain of opposing teams to consider.

So basically there are too many factors to determine from the limited information you provided what is happening.

I'll guess though. Zombie with speed up will reach 100% tm often and this used to be a coin flip a lot if others also reach 100%. While zombie has high speed (with speed up buff), this will rarely be the tie breaker in the new tm overflow mechanics. My guess is the team you are facing has more tm gain and thus higher overflow so they get the first turn more often then they did with chance.

That is a change that would affect the gameplay but is still working as intended. You may need beefier nightsisters if you need zombie to go every other turn to maintain a taunt. It there are some teams that nightsisters aren't a great counter for and you were getting lucky on coin flips before but now there is less rng so you don't do as well.

In order to determine if it's broken we need more information like what team you are facing, what speeds they are, and what moves they use or you use that affect tm. Otherwise it may just be that they have 308 speed when you only have 307 with the bonuses. That's not broken. It's just mods.
    I know how the night sisters work. But thank you
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Press X to doubt
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH