GA matchmaking... ugh

CorranHorn80
40 posts Member
edited October 2020
So explain how this happens. Opponent has 1.2 million more gp. Half a million is character gp. I have a pretty tight roster, but dang. I know it only looks at top 80 characters.

Please revisit matchmaking CG.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kripty
    202 posts Member
    A lot of us are in the same boat.. no point complaining.. they don’t listen..
  • So explain how this happens. Opponent has 1.2 million more gp. Half a million is character gp. I have a pretty tight roster, but dang. I know it only looks at top 80 characters.

Please revisit matchmaking CG.

You answered your own question. Matchmaking has nothing to do with overall GP. It's only looking at characters that are actually going to be used in the GAC. There is really no point to leaving bottom roster characters at low gear now....it's not going to help you game the GAC matchmaking system and that's extra GP your guild could use in TB.
  • The fact that fleet gp is also ignored, and he has 700k more, and we now need 2 fleets...

Yeah, don’t care what the system is. It’s not good.
  • The fact that fleet gp is also ignored, and he has 700k more, and we now need 2 fleets...

Fleet GP is ignored? You got data to back that up?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The fact that fleet gp is also ignored, and he has 700k more, and we now need 2 fleets...

Fleet GP is ignored? You got data to back that up?

Let's be honest - he has as much data to back up that fleet GP is ignored as you (or anyone else) does that it's included.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*