Kit Reveal Today?

Replies

• AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    They are so out of touch with the fan base if they honesty think not releasing the kits before the weekend so they have 4 1/2 days to get excited, hardcore farm, spend crystals is too much time they really don’t have a community manager that exists.

Many people I know get paid at the start of the month too so this info would be key to increasing CG profits. Releasing on Monday/Tuesday is incredibly insensitive to the player base.

The mod additions are awesome but I think people are more excited for the kits if the toons they are spending thousands on potentially could allow them to work on toons that build up the team comp that would work with the GL in arena as well; yet again increasing more profits.
  • What if... Someone unlocks a GL before the kit is released do they unlock just the art? Can you use a GL that is unlocks but doesn't have a kit?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno any chance we can get at least a confirmation of some news here this week?

Definitely sounds like the kits are done and were at least shared with the guys from radio tatooine. So can't see why they would delay giving us any info

Sorry this ping got lost in a string of pings yesterday.

Its slated for next week.

It's not delayed, it will arrive precisely when it was planned to arrive.

So they planned to give us a kit reveal on 5th, 6th or 7th of october when the GL's are dropping on 7th? Interesting.

The better to invoke panic farming with
  • scuba wrote: »

Definitely sounds like the kits are done and were at least shared with the guys from radio tatooine. So can't see why they would delay giving us any info

So they planned to give us a kit reveal on 5th, 6th or 7th of october when the GL's are dropping on 7th? Interesting.

CG has taken many steps to alleviate panic farming they even said so it's something they are working on
  • But the events don’t go away. There’s no panic of being ready before the event disappears for months. If the kits are great, it should only excite more people to push harder. There’s really no harm... unless they’re duds.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    What if... Someone unlocks a GL before the kit is released do they unlock just the art? Can you use a GL that is unlocks but doesn't have a kit?

It’s like the “?” boxes in Mario kart. Press one of the buttons and you get a random attack.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

CG has taken many steps to alleviate panic farming they even said so it's something they are working on

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited October 2020

We don’t have CG confirmation that the event launches on OCT 7th. I seem to recall the last time an event info was released via a Star Wars site, it was wrong, granted it was only by a day or two if I remember correctly. So, in theory, kits next week, with the event the week after if they stick with the week advance notice of kits.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

We don’t have CG confirmation that the event launches on OCT 7th. I seem to recall the last time an event info was released via a Star Wars site, it was wrong, granted it was only by a day or two if I remember correctly. So, in theory, kits next week, with the event the week after if they stick with the week advance notice of kits.

Logic... 🙄
  • fx7rguys98ci.jpg
  • Eweff wrote: »
    Today was yesterday and still no kit reveal :s

Maybe it’s a new thing where you can only discover their kits by unlocking them

Raid Han says that this isn’t as new as you think.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »

Poor raid han. I remember that, and he was horrid.
  • Lol at no kit today. If they do release GL’s on the 7th but no kits until Monday the 5th then that’s a new low even for CG...remind me why anyone gives them money anymore? Just wondering why I should be persuaded to spend again
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lol at no kit today. If they do release GL’s on the 7th but no kits until Monday the 5th then that’s a new low even for CG...remind me why anyone gives them money anymore? Just wondering why I should be persuaded to spend again

Pretty mild new low.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lol at no kit today. If they do release GL’s on the 7th but no kits until Monday the 5th then that’s a new low even for CG...remind me why anyone gives them money anymore? Just wondering why I should be persuaded to spend again

Pretty mild new low.

True considering how low of a bar they’ve set. It’s sad when Scopely has made it better to whale on MSF than CG has for SWGOH. Sigh....oh well
  • kello_511 wrote: »

Facts that only the OGs know.
  • avins
    32 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Still piett not farmable... This is 100% a whale event even for months. Even if you get all gear ready. This is so far greatest paywall ever done. A required character not farmable until the events go live.
  • That isn’t new. resistance hero Poe says hello.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Also they literally told us the farm week five weeks ago.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

Malak Approves
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Soon
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Maybe today...
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Maybe today...

I heard from a guy who heard from a guy that it’s next week...or so I’ve heard.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Maybe today...

You don't have a great track record on these things.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Maybe today...

If not today, then definitely tomorrow. Kyno didn’t say it directly, but strongly implied that the EP rework would be next week as well
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/236284/emperor-palpatine-rework/p2
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Do people not remember marquees and platoons? "Unfarmable" units required in platoons, kitten we even had unreleased units in platoons once.
    These events are meant to be long term goals and the ones that get them earlier are the ones that spent or hoarded enough to speed up farming. Spending money in the game (since destruction of audromim packs) gets a jump start on stuff. Here is just the most recent example.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Maybe today...

If not today, then definitely tomorrow. Kyno didn’t say it directly, but strongly implied that the EP rework would be next week as well
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/236284/emperor-palpatine-rework/p2

Lol no he didn't.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Maybe today...

Lol no he didn't.

I could’ve sworn that he was implying that EP was about to get a major update and that it would make EP more powerful that SLKR. And I feel like he was hinting that maybe I’d be the only one to get it.

Plus, the fact that you doubt that CG would do kit releases on a Sunday just shows that you’re a negative nancy.
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Maybe today...

Lol no he didn't.

I could’ve sworn that he was implying that EP was about to get a major update and that it would make EP more powerful that SLKR. And I feel like he was hinting that maybe I’d be the only one to get it.

Plus, the fact that you doubt that CG would do kit releases on a Sunday just shows that you’re a negative nancy.

Sunday is a day off.. Why would they make official posts on Sunday when they can do that on the clock and be paid for it
This discussion has been closed.