How is This Possible?

The best part? Freddy Bob didn't even finish phase 3. Resistance team failed in phase 1, so he tossed in GAS+Clones in 2 - they went into 3 and died. End of run. But he somehow has over million over the highest possible solo clear score.

What did you do, Ray?

medk4yxpvbkk.jpg
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Does attacking the B2 and Magna guard add any extra 'bonus damage' to the totals - solo'ing, you tend to focus on GG to control his TM and just confuse the hell out of the other droids don't you? If clones are doing AOE - would that rack up 'extra damage'? I'm not totally sure and I just go for the bosses and never really look at the total damage.
  • It’s not possible without either a) a bug; or b) hacking.

I’ve seen a bug before, many years ago, when someone was attributed enormous damage in a Rancor raid for no reason.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    FofoBett wrote: »
    Does attacking the B2 and Magna guard add any extra 'bonus damage' to the totals - solo'ing, you tend to focus on GG to control his TM and just confuse the hell out of the other droids don't you?

Nope. Damaging adds doesn't add to your score.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It’s not possible without either a) a bug; or b) hacking.

I’ve seen a bug before, many years ago, when someone was attributed enormous damage in a Rancor raid for no reason.

He wasn't hacking - he doesn't even know what happened. Lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Oh, and I did manage to submit it to Answers HQ - I it's flagged as a bug, so will likely be fixed....soon. I'm thinking 2025.

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    This is an old bug...used to happen if they had 3PO escape then finish the rest I think. I don't know if their are other causes.