How are new players ever going to catch-up? (a parody)

124Next

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    100th post!

This is the cutest post I've liked today.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It seems like the optimal way for an OP to keep a discussion alive is for him/her to be impervious to common sense.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It seems like the optimal way for an OP to keep a discussion alive is for him/her to be impervious to common sense.

...and just post in his/her thread every few days to keep bumping it to the top. That's quality theory-crafted like fishing, right there.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It seems like the optimal way for an OP to keep a discussion alive is for him/her to be impervious to common sense.

...and just post in his/her thread every few days to keep bumping it to the top. That's quality theory-crafted like fishing, right there.

It’s working! It’s working!

Well except for the fact no fish are liking.
  • Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Long-time passive forum observer here (observer since long before I ever had reason to create a forum account). I have noticed that new forum players simply can't catch up with people who've accumulated likes over years and years of playing the forums. CG hasn't done anything to rectify this imbalance. They could, but they don't. CG remains completely dormant on the matter. But why? Maybe they don't care about retaining new forum players or they're afraid of upsetting "kraken" posters with 10k+ points. Whatever the reason, it's demoralizing to new posters, who are still figuring out the right place to post stuff and where best to focus their energy each day to maximize likes; knowing full well they're unlikely to ever overtake the old-time posters.

Yes all those pay-to-wins getting hundreds of accumulated likes it is unfair for free-to-plays like me

remove the hyperdrive bundle from the forums! it makes krakens too op with all the free likes it gives!
  • Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Forum mafias that bury new poster discussions need to be broken up too.

ssssssshhhhhhh if you say anything bad about them then you will disappear too