Galactic Legend Kyno

I'd like to take some time to congratulate Galactic Legend Kyno!!!

You all know who I'm talking about.

He has dedicated countless hours for free on a daily basis everyday 365 days a year to helping the community of star wars fans.

Galactic Legend Kyno is F2P and unlocks fully maxed for all players even if the level cap changes!!!

GL Kyno doesn't even call himself a GL, he is humble, but he is literally a legend in this galaxy. Although GL Kyno doesn't actually appear on your roster, he is fighting for you.

GL Knyo can get answers even when there is not a Q&A for months.

GL Kyno is the source for a large part of all developer input and communication with the player base, without him communication would be actually worse than today albeit as hard as that is to imagine.

I have tried to tag him in this congratulatory and honorable post giving him the praise he deserves as a dedicated person but every time I use @ and click on a name the forum kicks me out of my new post. So this is why I was not able to tag him.

Fear not, have you. GL Kyno will surely find this post by his own willpower, for that is what he does and his dedication is second to none.

Although it is not Canon, I would personally support the addition of a Boba like character called Kyno as a GL into the actual game as a reward for all the time this person has charitably given to the betterment of the game.

Sincerely,

Dark Chancellor of the very powerful moon shaped object orbiting near you planet.

Replies

• Sounds overpowered, please nerf.
  • Kyno needs an in-game portrait: "Stalwart Defender".
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I mean, I guess it’s at least a new form of “thank you cg”-errrrrrrr-“boo cg” post, so it has that going for it?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno for President!
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    Kyno for President!

Campaign slogan: “I’m not ______”.
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm going out on a limb to guess his ultimate (or political platform) is resource management. No idea, as I've not seen his total kit yet.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    r175xlerbac4.png
  • Is there a possibility about
    kyno= CG_TopHat like palpatine = sidious?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    Is there a possibility about

I bet TopHat wishes he enough time to have as much of a presence here as I do.
  • Kyno for Supreme Chancellor!
  • Kyno wrote: »

I’m sorry but I refuse to believe it’s a lack of time that’s the reason why the devs like Tophat don’t communicate on here.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I’m sorry but I refuse to believe it’s a lack of time that’s the reason why the devs like Tophat don’t communicate on here.

Me also. Think its more deliberate than its about time.
  • Edgar_the_Bug
    136 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    CG makes millions every month and he works for them for free. Not a hero at all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anyway, I appreciate the sentiment. I'm going to close this now.

I would just like to say, we are all here because we love the game. I appreciate all of you.

I would also say that I would never be able to take such an honor of having any representation in the game without Salacious Crumb being added too. I would never be able to do what I do without all the work Crumb does.
This discussion has been closed.