Kit Reveal Today?

Replies

• Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Eweff wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    See would be unbeatable in fleets. Just keep summoning new capital ships.

No, you just have to beat one ship and then you win.

And you don’t even need to use ships, just drop horses onto the enemy ship and you win.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Lets make a wish to see Kit reveal Today and not the day before actual event
    68bj0nqe4ja3.png

maybe any dev gonna see it and his frozen heart with spikes melts a bit
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Still standing by OCT 7th kit release and event the week after. With the new mods coming this week, this week will be filled with that. Don’t see them doing both in the same week.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    lightning

I saw it too. Mainly because my spelling is horrific as well....unless, of course, he meant being struck by getting highlights in your hair...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Still standing by OCT 7th kit release and event the week after. With the new mods coming this week, this week will be filled with that. Don’t see them doing both in the same week.

You obviously missed the news last week

Can't blame you though since the forums are not an official place for news these days

Didn’t miss anything. CG hasn’t confirmed that the 7th is the either the event or kit reveal. The Star Wars channel did and last time news dropped outside the forums, the date was wrong. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, I just think that’s how it’s gonna go down.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

You obviously missed the news last week

Can't blame you though since the forums are not an official place for news these days

Didn’t miss anything. CG hasn’t confirmed that the 7th is the either the event or kit reveal. The Star Wars channel did and last time news dropped outside the forums, the date was wrong. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, I just think that’s how it’s gonna go down.

Yeah, I think the last time the "characters coming to the game" post from starwars.com meant the update with the characters kits was being pushed, but the event was later.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    If the event doesn't drop this week with Piett, I'm gonna smack CG across the fase with my RH Poe.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So today is pretty much a no now too right?

I mean I haven’t seen any low followed vloggers sharing any CG GL puff pieces today at least.
  • Yeah, I think the last time the "characters coming to the game" post from starwars.com meant the update with the characters kits was being pushed, but the event was later.

I’m pretty sure the last update on their website is about Jedi Knight Revan too so, yea.
  • No kit reveal today.
    See you on the holotables
    never once saw a Dev "on the holotables"
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Riozoba wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.
  • TVF wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

with what?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TVF wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

With our hearts
  • Really though? We're not getting it today? That's a bummer.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • They usually reveal the kits 2 days before the event. So if we don’t see the kits today we likely will see the kits in 2 days and the event either starts this weekend or start of next week.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    They usually reveal the kits 2 days before the event. So if we don’t see the kits today we likely will see the kits in 2 days and the event either starts this weekend or start of next week.

Untrue

Sometimes we get it the day of, a day before or at the same time it goes live
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Regardless of when the kit reveal is, the event is starting on October 7
  • Ultra wrote: »

Some people are interpreting it the day of a kit reveal as well.

It’s basically anyone’s guess at this point. I was just pointing out patterns.
  • Ultra wrote: »

What are the chances we get the kit reveal on the 8th or later?
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • @CG_SBCrumb how about you communicate with the community since you’re the community manager. Or did you run out of post it’s to ask for permission to communicate with us
  • So about that Kit Reveal...
  • This is just like the JKR event, get the kits less than 24 hours from the event going live. If the event does start on the 7th.
  • At least offer us a pack for $19.99 to know what the kits look like
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Clash2Far wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

What are the chances we get the kit reveal on the 8th or later?

Your guess is as good as mine lol
  • The only way to get people to panic spend is to reveal at the last possible second. How else are they going to make their second billion.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    So about that Kit Reveal...

No more wrong proclamations then?
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    I’m hoping that you’ll have to unlock the characters to see what their kits are
This discussion has been closed.