152 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Riozoba wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.
    See you on the holotables
    never once saw a Dev "on the holotables"

Crumb plays.

I won't argue with you that Crumb has an account. I think "Crumb plays" is hyperbole though.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

Marquee characters not unlocked, and Crumb's going to have a hard time getting JKLS even on the third go 'round (much less JMLS).

[Removed a big pic]
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Or have another port cast from an unofficial source.
  • Watching this thread makes me cringe and want to sign up for some gamblers help line.. to be treated like an abused partner , see how many people are dissatisfied with the game yet here we are looking for any scrap they will throw to us.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Plot twist: there are no kits. The whole GL thing was just fake news to get us to spend our resources.
  • zomg cg y u no reveal kite?!?
  • Show us your kits!!!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Kits or g tf o!
  • Show us your kits!!!

Let dem kitties out!
    prw5nbq8fxns.jpg
  • CptNemo wrote: »
    zomg cg y u no reveal kite?!?

They should add it to the October chalendar
  • Ok guys for real this time... today is the day!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ok guys for real this time... today is the day!

I can't wait for you to miss the kit reveals and proclaim "today is the day!" on the day after the reveals.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

Based on above he "plays" but he barely does anything in game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Stryde wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

I won't argue with you that Crumb has an account. I think "Crumb plays" is hyperbole though.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

Marquee characters not unlocked, and Crumb's going to have a hard time getting JKLS even on the third go 'round (much less JMLS).

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

Whaaaat? You mean the guy that posts the official announcements doesn't use images from his own account for said announcements? That's crazy, y'all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

uek0fsnw2q02.png
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

Shouldn't we tell Lucifers Daddy that Crumb is using multiple accounts? After all, account sharing is a capital offense here, unilke, say, straight-up cheating.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

Shouldn't we tell Lucifers Daddy that Crumb is using multiple accounts? After all, account sharing is a capital offense here, unilke, say, straight-up cheating.

since when is multiple accounts = to sharing, or even = to anything against the ToS.

yeah because cheaters are not punished..... its ok if you stop making things up now. thanks.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

since when is multiple accounts = to sharing, or even = to anything against the ToS.

yeah because cheaters are not punished..... its ok if you stop making things up now. thanks.

Please point to the part of my post where I say that cheaters are not punished. Or did you, maybe, make that one up?
    All I said was that cheating is not a capital (or, to avoid hyperbole and possible completely unintentional confusion, perma-bannable) offense. Which has been documented. And still not responded to by CG.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

You go. Be you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

Please point to the part of my post where I say that cheaters are not punished. Or did you, maybe, make that one up?
    All I said was that cheating is not a capital (or, to avoid hyperbole and possible completely unintentional confusion, perma-bannable) offense. Which has been documented. And still not responded to by CG.

Correct as well as kyno stating "this is not his account" then trying to pass "multiple accounts." If it is just another account (alt) it's still "his" account and kyno was wrong saying it wasn't.

Or if it is just a photo of someone else's account then he should have been clear in stating that.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Saada wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

Correct as well as kyno stating "this is not his account" then trying to pass "multiple accounts." If it is just another account (alt) it's still "his" account and kyno was wrong saying it wasn't.

Or if it is just a photo of someone else's account then he should have been clear in stating that.

Except Crumb posting a picture of someone else's account would also be a valid explanation...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

In all seriousness, it's probably a test account or something like that, so there is no issue with ToS. My first comment was just a semi-joking way to bring up a long-standing issue. Kyno reacted how he did so I responded in kind.
  • Eweff wrote: »
    I’m hoping that you’ll have to unlock the characters to see what their kits are

This has never been the case. Since whales will unlock them day 1 it's not like that would add suspense, but would only serve to kill any hype from new/midgame players. So both from a profit, hype, and PR perspective, that would make no sense.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

In all seriousness, it's probably a test account or something like that, so there is no issue with ToS. My first comment was just a semi-joking way to bring up a long-standing issue. Kyno reacted how he did so I responded in kind.

That's what I was getting at. "That is not his account" was just a lazy way to respond. If he is going to respond then state the truth and be clear.
    "Crumb has an alt account which he uses for photos and his real account contains many newer characters which shows his involvement in the game." Would have been a better response
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Lol you guys are the best.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

Except Crumb posting a picture of someone else's account would also be a valid explanation...

I stated that? And was getting at the vagueness of his response
  • Saada wrote: »
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

"Crumb has an alt account which he uses for photos and his real account contains many newer characters which shows his involvement in the game."

Which can be succinctly summed up by stating it’s not his account.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    No kit reveal today.

Crumb plays.

dbvpnt0wnczq.jpg

[Removed a big pic]

That is not his account.

"Crumb has an alt account which he uses for photos and his real account contains many newer characters which shows his involvement in the game."

Which can be succinctly summed up by stating it’s not his account.

I guess being clear and explaining something goes over your head so please seek attention elsewhere
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    This is what happens when there's no kits to argue over I guess.
This discussion has been closed.