Kit Reveal: Sith Eternal Emperor

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    They shouldnt have put Emperor in his name.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ccabezas93 wrote: »
    What happen with Unlimited Power against Linked raid bosses?

raid bosses are immune to "instant defeat" abilities and only take massive damage from them. so 99,999 damage.
  • More of a Sith focus than an Empire focus. I think it's a good decision.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Why?
  • I guess technically he is the Sith Emperor, whatever that means, not Emperor of the Galactic Empire.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I guess technically he is the Sith Emperor, whatever that means, not Emperor of the Galactic Empire.

He basically ditched Empire by this time, so it fits.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    So level up six Empire toons he wont have synergy with?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Yeah it’s ridiculous, right? Especially considering all that synergy between SLKR and Vet Han
  • Stenun wrote: »
    So despite being "Sith Eternal EMPEROR" (check out the big word in the picture in the OP), this character does not have the Empire tag?

.. okay ...

Well, he's Emperor of the Sith Eternal. Not of the Galactic Empire. The Sith Eternal sought to restore the GE, but this only highlights the fact that it didn't exist anymore at that point.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

Yeah it’s ridiculous, right? Especially considering all that synergy between SLKR and Vet Han

Lol, one character.
  • But does the lightning attack has BASS boost....?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »

Lol, one character.

Well, EP makes 2.
    And have you ever used SLKR with the TIE Pilots?
  • cool, 3minutes fullauto solo sithrad...

Instantly defeat Linked enemies

... with no exceptions like doesnt work on raidbosses, or link doesnt stick on raidbosses^^
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    jedilord wrote: »
    cool, 3minutes fullauto solo sithrad...

Instantly defeat Linked enemies

... with no exceptions like doesnt work on raidbosses, or link doesnt stick on raidbosses^^
    See:
    Kyno wrote: »
    ccabezas93 wrote: »
    What happen with Unlimited Power against Linked raid bosses?

raid bosses are immune to "instant defeat" abilities and only take massive damage from them. so 99,999 damage.

• jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    what a shame... thx @Ultra
    hsr is getting so boring over the past years, feels like decades meanwhile
  • SEE is by far more powerful than JML. Great lol
  • Does he continue to get more mastery after his ultimate? Does he give enemies device after his ultimate has Been used. For example in raids? Does his ultimate end after a phase ends? If so he’s no where near as good as SLKR. These are questions that need answers
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    Does he continue to get more mastery after his ultimate? Does he give enemies device after his ultimate has Been used. For example in raids? Does his ultimate end after a phase ends? If so he’s no where near as good as SLKR. These are questions that need answers

The answers are there in his kit
  • Will this Ultimate last once activated in all 4 waves in Geo TB or in 8 waves of assault battles? Same for JMLs ultimate
  • Nauros wrote: »
    So my assertion based on that podcast was right. SEE pretty much kills everyone while JML gives some buffs. So glad that I went for light side again...

Good summary :smiley:

• Nauros wrote: »
    So my assertion based on that podcast was right. SEE pretty much kills everyone while JML gives some buffs. So glad that I went for light side again...

So just like SLKR was trash on the day his kit was revealed. Just like JKL was trash on the day his kit was revealed. I assume you already thoroughly tested both new GL's to make such a statement?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • The constant mastery gain should be interesting in raids. Lasts until the end of battle for everyone on the team. Another STR solo build eventually?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Does he continue to get more mastery after his ultimate? Does he give enemies device after his ultimate has Been used. For example in raids? Does his ultimate end after a phase ends? If so he’s no where near as good as SLKR. These are questions that need answers

Where does it say he can continue to get mastery after his ult. please tell me I would love to know. He also can’t put device on new enemies since he can’t use the ability and the new one doesn’t have it. Your answer was incredibly unhelpful

• Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The constant mastery gain should be interesting in raids. Lasts until the end of battle for everyone on the team. Another STR solo build eventually?

According to the Dev Insights, it goes away each encounter.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

Where does it say he can continue to get mastery after his ult. please tell me I would love to know. He also can’t put device on new enemies since he can’t use the ability and the new one doesn’t have it. Your answer was incredibly unhelpful
    Whenever a Deceived or Linked enemy uses an ability, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 10% Mastery (stacking) until the end of encounter and other Sith allies gain half that amount - This gain lasts until the end of phase / wave and can increase his mastery in ultimate stance since its part of his lead
    Sith Eternal Emperor gains Mastery equal to his current Mastery until the end of battle and transforms into Sith Eternal Emperor (Restored). If he is the leader, all other Dark Side allies gain Mastery equal to their current Mastery until the end of battle.

This gain is permanent and persists until the end of Raid, or the entire CM, AB etc
  • So build up his mastery and delay activating the ultimate. Then activate, convert mastery to permanent mastery. Rinse, repeat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    So build up his mastery and delay activating the ultimate. Then activate, convert mastery to permanent mastery. Rinse, repeat.

He can only activate his ultimate once.

Both him and luke, transform, it's not like Rey and kylo
  • Ew disregard.
  • So, can the deceived from SEE:s basic be evaded?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Sidenote: as he seems to work well with sith tanks, then all meh characters needed to unlock him won't shine under his lead.