Kit Reveal: Sith Eternal Emperor

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Linked enemies can't critically hit, and damage they deal is decreased by 25% (excludes Galactic Legends).

Does the “exclude Galactic Legends” apply to the Crit stopping, or just the Damage decrease?
  • It’s kind of annoying that some of the linked effects don’t work on the two characters that were actually linked in the movies.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Revitalized Shock says it reduces the cooldown of Power! Un'ltd Power!. What's the cooldown on that ability, and does it start on cooldown?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    So level up six Empire toons he wont have synergy with?

I'm not going to mind farming another team to get an amazing Sith leader to be used with existing Sith.
  • Seriously though, what is the cool down on Power! Unlimited Power?

[Special] Power! Unlimited Power!: Instantly defeat Linked enemies and deal Special damage to all enemies. Then, dispel all buffs on Deceived enemies and deal Special damage to them. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be evaded.

What is the cooldown on this ability?

kalidor wrote: »
    Revitalized Shock says it reduces the cooldown of Power! Un'ltd Power!. What's the cooldown on that ability, and does it start on cooldown?

• Drim
    359 posts Member
    qi9w96atjl7z.jpeg
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Not so unlimited
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • where do you see a cooldown of 4 for that ability?

also it is unlimited during that turn ;)
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Considering he only has it in the last minutes each trilogy, that sounds about right.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Crumb updated the post with the cooldown
  • Ultra wrote: »

Twenty. No wonder they didn’t put it in the original post...

Although with 5 Decieved enemies it should be available in 3-4 basics. Now we need someone to call him to assist...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

BB8s kit reveal thread says hi.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cooldown 20 !!!
    What ?!?!?!

The battle will be long finished before he can use the ability
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Cooldown 20 !!!
    What ?!?!?!

Or will it
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • What happen to the raid as deceived enimes are instantly defeated?
  • They take 99,999 damage. Same as Annihilate. Whether Linked goes away I’m not sure.
  • [Special] Power! Unlimited Power!: Instantly defeat Linked enemies and deal Special damage to all enemies. Then, dispel all buffs on Deceived enemies and deal Special damage to them. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be evaded.

What is the cooldown on this ability?

• So, CG is recommending 3-4 tanks with SEE. If we consider ST, Malak and Sion, who could be the best 5th unit?
  • So SEEPs ult charge is tied to deceived and linked characters using an ability, not necessarely during their turn. That means that both counters and assists will be included. Put link on KRU and SiT and if they are also deceived you will get 10% charge all the time. If the entire enemy Kylo team has Deceived you will get 28% when Hux uses his mass assist, whereas Kylo will only get 19%. Theoretically you should get 100% ult Way before Kylo ever could.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Cooldown 20 !!!
    What ?!?!?!

TVF wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

BB8s kit reveal thread says hi.

• So does this mean we are getting a light side Kylo to use with Rey?

81xau899htm5.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Cooldown 20 !!!
    What ?!?!?!

It doesnt say it starts on a cooldown, so you will have a chance to use it.
  • @Kyno
    Just to be clear: If the target evades SEE:s basic attack, will they still be inflicted with deceived?
  • So does this mean we are getting a light side Kylo to use with Rey?

81xau899htm5.png

No. That Kylo is event-only and is just a reskin of SLKR
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    For now.

Chewbaccio says hi.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno
    Just to be clear: If the target evades SEE:s basic attack, will they still be inflicted with deceived?

@LukielSkyberg that skill can be evaded and there is no mention of evade for Deceived.

So it looks like if they evade then it does NOT apply.
  • Thanks @Kyno 👍🏻
  • robjeyaraj
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I was really hoping for the "Execute Order 66" to be the ultimate ability in Palpy's kit.
    The way it works is the ultimate "Order 66" summons a Special agent Clone that annihilates a Jedi with a cooldown of 3. And his transformation shouldn't be the same Gucci sweater version but be different avatars of him, like his younger self the vice-chancellor/ Plagesis's Apprentice, and his other avatars. Each of his Avatar should be RNG based when the ultimate kicks in and it should have different stats. I hope this concept can be taken and expounded upon with future reworks of all toons. We want the element of mystery in the game.

I Also, wish the event had a few more animation and cut scenes especially seeing Palpatine's face transformed and Mace Windu being thrown off the glass ledge. I wish the level, where Anakin faced Mace, was actually Fallen Anakin vs Mace with Sidius laying up against the wall. (Just like the Malak event with the body props)
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    robjeyaraj wrote: »
    I was really hoping for the "Execute Order 66" ability in Palpy's kit.
    I think that would be good with Darth Sidious kit if they ever get around to reworking it
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Sidenote: as he seems to work well with sith tanks, then all meh characters needed to unlock him won't shine under his lead.

Welcome to Rey world