Please can we get a fix?

ssj4tim
135 posts Member
edited October 2020
Pretty please for the love of all that is holy can we PLEASE get a resume battle if we restart the game within the battle time? This freezing mid battle is ridiculous, this has been happening for so long and it happens to such a variety of people this whole "it's your phone" thing is not an excuse anymore. It is clearly something wrong with the game, seems to happen when there's a mass assist, seems like the game messes up processing animations and gets stuck. So since they can't seem to fix it, can we at least get a battle resume?

Replies

• TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    Weirdly, my phone almost never has this issue. Maybe once in the past 4-5 months.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I know it may feel that way, but when an issue is repeatedly happening to you, it is more likely that at least some portion of that is based on your end. You also have to keep in mind that not all issues are the same, so someone having a similar issue to you can still have a different cause.

Please report and discuss all of these things at Answers HQ, this is how they get the information that may help them isolate a cause of an issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>