Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Well i would have whaled on gl palp.... saving money again.

Any comment would be nice cg. Id love to give you money again when you deserve it
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Well i got your survey today CG. Communication and issue like this really make it hard to rank you good
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

Any comment would be nice cg. Id love to give you money again when you deserve it

whale ? lol https://swgoh.gg/p/147514718/ this you ? a baby whale maybe but whale lol no nothing close to getting anyones attention sorry
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

whale ? lol https://swgoh.gg/p/147514718/ this you ? a baby whale maybe but whale lol no nothing close to getting anyones attention sorry

Ok ill bite. Monthly spend to be categorized a whale in your book is what?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ok lets open it to anyone, what is the line on monthly spend to be called a whale?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @ShaggyB wrong thread. Let's stay on topic please.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Come on CG. Its time to explain your stance on cheating and end this.
  • Still nothing. This is such a disgrace.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Remember, remember the 5th of october.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    AmusedGivingIchidna-small.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Why? If there are people that want to hold them to a higher standard why does it matter to you.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Why? If there are people that want to hold them to a higher standard why does it matter to you.

What does it matter to you what it matters to me?
  • I was kinda hoping the thread would get more posts than the old galactic war thread that... Just checked had 229 pages. Almost half way there!
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Lol i didnt bring it back.

For the record though... they still need to change the title of this thread and address the situation properly
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

For the record though... they still need to change the title of this thread and address the situation properly

It's more likely they address the situation from Jersey Shore before they address the situation with cheaters.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

It's more likely they address the situation from Jersey Shore before they address the situation with cheaters.

Wow what year is it?
  • Please, please, please let this thread die. Put it out of it's misery if you have to. I'm tired of seeing it and being forced to remember the time that guy threw a massive fit and demanded everyone stop spending money on this game meanwhile not changing a single thing about his habits
  • Please, please, please let this thread die. Put it out of it's misery if you have to. I'm tired of seeing it and being forced to remember the time that guy threw a massive fit and demanded everyone stop spending money on this game meanwhile not changing a single thing about his habits

lol, 1) you responded which keeps it alive and 2) he profits from the game, so why would he actually stop spending if the game remains relevant?

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    Please, please, please let this thread die. Put it out of it's misery if you have to. I'm tired of seeing it and being forced to remember the time that guy threw a massive fit and demanded everyone stop spending money on this game meanwhile not changing a single thing about his habits

lol, 1) you responded which keeps it alive and 2) he profits from the game, so why would he actually stop spending if the game remains relevant?

And 3 this thread hasnt been about ahnalds account since day 3 of the whole thing
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    Please, please, please let this thread die. Put it out of it's misery if you have to. I'm tired of seeing it and being forced to remember the time that guy threw a massive fit and demanded everyone stop spending money on this game meanwhile not changing a single thing about his habits

And 3 this thread hasnt been about ahnalds account since day 3 of the whole thing

True... It's been about CG's response to cheating. Which there has been several mega mega posts on cheating over the years they just have different names. This post just goes under the alias Ahnalds Account.

Seeing this post triggers the memory of Ahnolds fit he threw on YouTube for the world to see. Some like it but apparently sparky burns can't take it anymore.

However it would be interesting to know if Ahnolds account (the banned one) that started this whole thing is back in arena by now?
  • It is unlikely that the banned account of his has returned. It’s a Chinese account, and SWGOH is on one of those games that is blocked in China (or just have its in game packs removed. Not sure which.)
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »
    It is unlikely that the banned account of his has returned. It’s a Chinese account, and SWGOH is on one of those games that is blocked in China (or just have its in game packs removed. Not sure which.)

Yeah we all know that.

The question has migrated to when will cg acknowledge they are actively letting whale cheaters back into the game after temp bans but still say they have a 0 tollerance policy.

0 tollerance = perma ban. They clearly arent doing that and re remaining silent on that issue
  • they absolutely need to address the leniency given to cheaters after claiming 0 tolerance. the title is misleading you to believe it's about Ahnald when it's really not.