did something change in the sithraid?

jedibaer71
575 posts Member
edited October 2020
the last sithraid is over and no one of us was able to clear full with the max-damage. all had nihilus and sion at 5%, before they died.
i was sure, i could bring them to zero, but didn‘t work.
only an accident or are there equal results in your raids?

ok, just checked the fix in the last update.

all clear now, but how is this result possible?

uaj38tyctoac.png

rank 1 and rank 2

but this means, that we will have many full clearer with the same result and random ranks.
also rank 11+

good for the heal of the game? if full clearer get bad rewards?

sithraid-sim?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It's a bug. They're looking into it
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    the last sithraid is over and no one of us was able to clear full with the max-damage. all had nihilus and sion at 5%, before they died.
    i was sure, i could bring them to zero, but didn‘t work.
    only an accident or are there equal results in your raids?

ok, just checked the fix in the last update.

all clear now, but how is this result possible?

uaj38tyctoac.png

rank 1 and rank 2

but this means, that we will have many full clearer with the same result and random ranks.
    also rank 11+

good for the heal of the game? if full clearer get bad rewards?

sithraid-sim?

Yes, they changed it with the release yesterday.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It's a bug. They're looking into it

Are they still looking into the tank raid counting bug? Last raid we had 12 people get 48,346,357 and 2 people get 48,346,356. 48,346,358 is also possible. They sure like to look at a lot of things, it would be swell if they fixed them.

Relevant experience: Learned to count in elementary school, life-long counter ever since

No, they are not looking into this bug.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    GENERAL - Fixed an issue in the Sith Triumvirate raid where players could gain credit for additional damage in Phase 4 in certain scenarios.

They pushed an update on wednesday that prevents players from actually compete for first place

I hate this new change
  • Looks like they finally fixed p3 NS+JKA cheese as well I noticed just now. Traya was getting massive TM
  • Looks like they finally fixed p3 NS+JKA cheese as well I noticed just now. Traya was getting massive TM

But SLKR can solo the entire raid.... :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*