Why are new characters' shards never put into shipments anymore (GW, Cantina, Fleet, etc.)

Darth_Bruh
75 posts Member
edited October 2020
Other than money of course. Hard node characters take way too long to farm and there's too many good ones now, why are you guys just abandoning those stores?

Replies

• They said months/years ago that those stores wouldn't be updated again, and were intended to be for farming shard store currency once completed. So I wouldn't expect a change soon.
  • They said months/years ago that those stores wouldn't be updated again, and were intended to be for farming shard store currency once completed. So I wouldn't expect a change soon.

Oh, I must've missed that... guess all we can do is hope for a new store with currency from GCs maybe to help alleviate the hard node farms a bit
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    They said months/years ago that those stores wouldn't be updated again, and were intended to be for farming shard store currency once completed. So I wouldn't expect a change soon.

Oh, I must've missed that... guess all we can do is hope for a new store with currency from GCs maybe to help alleviate the hard node farms a bit

That's not generally how they do things, if there is a new store, it will have gear. If they add toons it will be new ones not duplicates of ones that are already on HNs.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I wonder why this topic keeps coming up....so strange.

#refreshthestores