Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Have any of you thought about.......making a new thread?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    To be grudgingly fair to them, a large portion of this thread was several new threads that got merged into this one.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    To be grudgingly fair to them, a large portion of this thread was several new threads that got merged into this one.

Sure, but how long ago was that?
  • TVF wrote: »

Sure, but how long ago was that?

lucky for you no one cares about your opinion nor controls what threads get merged together
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Still waiting for a reply

Maybe I will find some breadcrumbs here and there
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

It was tried and you were there.

Perhaps kyno can just rename the thread instead of merges
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    huh

this thread again
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    huh

this thread again

You were expecting it to be different when you clicked on it?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    huh

this thread again

You are expecting something to go differently this time?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    huh

this thread again

i was expecting that we were past this thread and moved on
  • Ultra wrote: »
    huh

this thread again

BuT yOu'Re CoNtRiBuTiNg To KeEpInG iT oPeN
  • Hey guys, sorry I'm late.

What's going on ?
  • I'm checking podcasts one by one to see if they said anything... Nothing on JRE to report yet.
  • Lmao, I like your optimism. So you think if they ever say anything it will be as a sidenote on a podcast.
  • Glad to see ArnaldT101 still being active on YouTube about the game despite his frustration with CG overlooking cheating. He's been a great resource for these latest Galactic Legends.
  • I admire who takes roleplay of youtubers seriously. I'm sure he was gonna quit his revenue stream...but he didn't for some reason.
    huh

this thread again

i was expecting that we were past this thread and moved on

Nope. You were just fooling yourself
  • Makes one wonder who's fooling themselves after 106 pages.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Makes one wonder who's fooling themselves after 106 pages.

Depends on if you believe that those commenting actually think cg will respond or that they should respond but wont?

Id like them to but i know they wont, so posting is just a frustration release
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    there are much better ways to release all that pent up frustration
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Makes one wonder who's fooling themselves after 106 pages.

Depends on if you believe that those commenting actually think cg will respond or that they should respond but wont?

Id like them to but i know they wont, so posting is just a frustration release

Cg may respond at some point or not, they may even be working on a new system for it. But I'm rather sure this topic won't effect any of it. It's existence probably did and they had internal talks.

Now it's just platitudes on a tomb.
  • I mean, it is worth a try, isnt it?

@CG_Doja_Fett Could we ask for some clarification about @CG_LucifersDaddy shaddy business with confirmed chaters, which was first exposed by Bulldog, then by Ahnald, then by Bulldog again?

We do feel that this heavily contradicts CG's so called zero tolarence policy, but in the past 107 pages we couldnt get a single statement about this, so this negotiating issue actually evolved into a communication issue which is your field of expertise according to your introductions.

Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated from you, but of course "Friday Facts" do seem to be a nice idea as well.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I mean, it is worth a try, isnt it?

@CG_Doja_Fett Could we ask for some clarification about @CG_LucifersDaddy shaddy business with confirmed chaters, which was first exposed by Bulldog, then by Ahnald, then by Bulldog again?

We do feel that this heavily contradicts CG's so called zero tolarence policy, but in the past 107 pages we couldnt get a single statement about this, so this negotiating issue actually evolved into a communication issue which is your field of expertise according to your introductions.

Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated from you, but of course "Friday Facts" do seem to be a nice idea as well.

I asked the same thing in the thread welcoming him. Sadly I do not think we will ever get anything from CG about what was happening.
  • Even if we do get a reply, doubt it will be in a casual one line reply from a topic like this (that would also acknowledge the shade).
  • This community is hoping for a change in the way of communication.

As this topic was handled is definitely a way, and a well characterized one. We hope for a change in that. If DF decides to remain silent, that is a legit choice too, although that would indicate for me, that there is no real, meaningful change coming.

They can launch a discordserver as well, but if the moderation/censorship is the same it wont do any good for them or to the community. "More of the same" is technically not equal to the "preivous state" (of a specified topic) but it is not a change either. And i am sure this community wants change.
    there are much better ways to release all that pent up frustration

Perhaps.. or perhaps this is good enough.

Why does it matter to you. You do realize you can just ignore the thread.

Its not hard. You simply just think to yourself "oh that again" and then dont click.

Basically, your time could be spent in "better ways" also.
  • SAVE AHNALD