Kit Reveal: Sith Eternal Emperor

124Next

Replies

• Why is Palpatine a strength attacker? doesn't really make sense. he can't even physically stand on his feet lol
  • dgree wrote: »
    Why is Palpatine a strength attacker? doesn't really make sense. he can't even physically stand on his feet lol

I guess you can call him a strength attacker because of his unlimited power ult attack and the idea that he is mainly focused on attack or dealing damage. I don't think any of his abilities don't deal damage.
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    dgree wrote: »
    Why is Palpatine a strength attacker? doesn't really make sense. he can't even physically stand on his feet lol

I guess you can call him a strength attacker because of his unlimited power ult attack and the idea that he is mainly focused on attack or dealing damage. I don't think any of his abilities don't deal damage.
    His second special doesn't deal damage, and he also only deals special damage -- not sure if he fits better as Agi or Tac attacker or actually as support (like EP and GMY).

But anyway it just seemed weird for a conniving sneaky deceit-type guy who need floaties to be strength specifically, even if he's supposed to be an attacker. I just don't get it.
  • Isn’t he a Tactics Attacker anyway? Increasing Accuracy, Crit Chance, Damage instead of Crit Damage, Crit Chance, Damage?
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Isn’t he a Tactics Attacker anyway? Increasing Accuracy, Crit Chance, Damage instead of Crit Damage, Crit Chance, Damage?

He is a Tactics Attacker, yes.

Strength Attackers increase Accuracy and Defence Penetration.

Agility Attackers increase Crit Chance and Crit Damage

Tactics Attackers increase Accuracy and Crit Chance.
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    Ah, guess i was misinformed. That makes sense.

But now that people bring it up... Unravelled Destiny 2nd speecial is ripe for being turned into a damage-dealing ability!