Traya - Lord of betrayal zeta

Csharpmao
48 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hello,
The description of this zeta is a bit confusing to me. Are the damages done to the enemy, or to the ally who get cleansed ?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• And for a stackable debuff, like dot, is it 5%, or 5% per stack ?
  • AFAIK, the damage is done to the enemy

And case like dot, is per stack
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The damage is done to the toon being cleansed.

Yes the damage would be for each stack of a debuff.
  • Csharpmao
    48 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Kyno wrote: »

Do is it really worth it in this case ? Seems a good way to kill your own team, or not ?

Edit : spelling.
    Post edited by Csharpmao on
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Csharpmao wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Do is it really worth it in this case ? Seems a good way to kill your own team, or not ?

Edit : spelling.

They have very high health recovery though.
  • People... I am still not sure about her Zeta.
    If I am facing teams with Bastila Fallen, there will be a lot of debuffs to be cleansed.
    Won't this be bad for my team?
  • People... I am still not sure about her Zeta.
    If I am facing teams with Bastila Fallen, there will be a lot of debuffs to be cleansed.
    Won't this be bad for my team?

No it will not be bad for your team. It might not particularly help against bastila fallen teams, but that zeta is amazing.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Lord of Betrayal does indeed damage allies. However this zeta prevents some very direct counters to the trio by consuming troublesome debuffs particularly buff immunity, confusion, ability block, stun, expose and fear. In addition Nihilus makes running heavy debuff teams dangerous as debuffs feed him. It is a really good zeta and while not in the top tier it is just below it.
  • Huum... So yeah..it seems to be a very good zeta despite the damage.
    Currently I am running
    Palp, Vader, Thrawn, GBA and Traya
    I just R7 Traya, 'cause I am thinking about using her with SEE...

In this scenario, her Zeta is good then?
  • Yes, getting rid of debilitating debuffs is always good.
  • Get it. I was hesitant like you, for the same reason. It actually makes the team way more durable. The damage they take is actually minimum, and it helps tremendously everytime characters get debuff, especially stuns and block. I do not regret it at all.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    A lot of counters center around buff immunity on Malak, stuns on Vader or ability blocks on anything. She makes those counters impossible.

I would not R7 any of the Sith trio because they have relatively weak relic gains compared to others. An R3 Traya is pretty much as good as an R7. The important part is G13 which gives that big bump in mod gains. The trio simply doesn't get much from the current relics. R8 might be an entirely different story.
  • I already R7 her...:-)
    Hopefully R8 can be a gamechanger.

And Nerfherder...thanks mate... that's exactly how I feel...but you conviced me.:-)
  • It is a complicated set of mechanics that when with the complicate triumvirate works very well. You should get it if you will use Traya with triumvirate
  • The effect looks much more harmful to your team on paper than it is in practice, meanwhile it makes your team nearly immune to debuffs. It's a very good zeta.

For the record, the only times I've had this mechanic affect any of my sith negatively, is p1 HAAT, with Nihilus eventually dying from all the cleanses, a side effect of him ramping up extreme amounts of health. Only ever had Nihilus brought to low health by this.
  • Straegen wrote: »
    I would not R7 any of the Sith trio because they have relatively weak relic gains compared to others. An R3 Traya is pretty much as good as an R7.

I would disagree on this somewhat. Traya gains crit avoidance from relics, which helps make her even more tanky than she already is under her own lead. Mine's R5 and I have no regrets.

Sion and Nihilus don't have great relic gains, though. Nihilus especially.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Straegen wrote: »
    I would not R7 any of the Sith trio because they have relatively weak relic gains compared to others. An R3 Traya is pretty much as good as an R7.

I would disagree on this somewhat. Traya gains crit avoidance from relics, which helps make her even more tanky than she already is under her own lead. Mine's R5 and I have no regrets.

How much CA?

How much CA?
    1.5% per level for R1-5, then 3% per level for r6,7.

I totally agree. Those extra relic tiers have made my traya not die on more than one occasion. Quite a difference maker, imo.
  • 35% CA arrow + what she gets from her kit is already pretty hefty. I wish I could R7 her right now, but I would be bloating my top 80 which is already very bloated