Gl Rey is useless in arena now

XaVii
69 posts Member
edited October 2020
She is not able to win new legends even having ultimate and others no, how is that possible? Atleast with SLK you can beat them, with his own faction. But with rey, cos her faction is full ****, you need to put her with jedis, and they get very nerf when you play vs SEE. Please buff Rey so atleast can make some counter to new legends or buff her faction.

Replies

• Options
    That didn't take long.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    How many battles have you done to come to the conclusion she cant win?
  • Options
    How many of the new gl's have you seen to know this?
  • Options
    It would be funny if it was 1 battle
  • Options
    It probably is
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Of course now they are silent because they have no evidence whatsoever that Rey is useless in arena. She is at least one of the top 4 characters in the game. All these complaints about her being useless are utter crap.
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    OP how many new GL do you have in your shard yet. More than zero?

Furthermore, new GLs should be stronger than older GLs in my opinion, regardless of the equal power comments.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    39tfqgcqiqe1.png
  • LordDirt
    5005 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    So how do you beat jml with FO? Asking for a friend...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Looked pretty rough, but got the job done.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    So how do you beat jml with FO? Asking for a friend...

I had to use SLKR, DV, DM, DR, and BSF. Barely won and Luke didnt have his UA yet.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    With Malak she is straight up the most difficult GL to beat on defense. Kylo, Palp, Luke all die to DR variants with relative ease. She is always a PIA and RNG with her can always bite a fellow on the rear. At the very least she holds better than Luke because he straight dies to JKR teams no Thrawn or Vader shenanigans necessary.
  • Options
    Isn't it really good that great in-game characters don't equal win?
  • Options
    Actually it makes perfect sense that GL rey sucks. I mean the new movies were terrible as was the characters rey and kylo. Hopefully this will be the last time those dreadful characters are the meta toons of this game.

As a side note I'm still waiting for Galactic Legend Jar Jar Binks and he better be the best of the lot.
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    K
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    As a side note I'm still waiting for Galactic Legend Jar Jar Binks and he better be the best of the lot.

3asjjrel25ur.gif
  • Options

giphy-downsized-large.gif
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    This is the CG way. Make you invest in a bunch of worthless toons to get a GL,then release new ones to keep you chasing. The best is when they do these charity deals. I’m always like, I see how much my cc bill is.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    I’m still waiting to see any video about GL Rey with resistance beating GL luke