Please stop pairing me with GL in GAC

13jkelly
104 posts Member
edited October 2020
CG for God sakes do something about this paring up with other players who have GLs when I don’t have one. It’s a immediate loss. No matter what stragety or how well modded my teams are I can’t beat them. They literally put gear 5 and 6 teams in the territories and leave the one GL because they know I’m going to lose and I do. It’s ridiculous that I can use my entire roster and can’t even dent them. If your not going to nerf them then please before I go insane do something about this crap!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Git Gud
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    13jkelly wrote: »
    CG for God sakes do something about this paring up with other players who have GLs when I don’t have one.

CG didnt do it. They just made an algorithm that will match people on the GP of the top 80.

This has been in place long enough for players to correct most if not all mistakes of the past.
    It’s a immediate loss. No matter what stragety or how well modded my teams are I can’t beat them.

No it's not. It is more likely you are doing something wrong, or maybe you just have really bad mods.

If it's due to your mods, would you really win anyway?

• I’m using decent mods. I’m able to take out Rey no problem but ever since they gave kylo critical hit immunity through advantage he is unbeatable for me. I don’t think it would be a problem for them to change their algorithm to pair people who have GL with GL. GL is not just a step above a epic confrontation character it is like 10 times stronger. Like I said if I can use my whole roster and not even dent their team something is terribly wrong. They should not be this powerful. Just because they’ve been here for so long doesn’t change the fact they are op.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I’m using decent mods. I’m able to take out Rey no problem but ever since they gave kylo critical hit immunity through advantage he is unbeatable for me. I don’t think it would be a problem for them to change their algorithm to pair people who have GL with GL. GL is not just a step above a epic confrontation character it is like 10 times stronger. Like I said if I can use my whole roster and not even dent their team something is terribly wrong. They should not be this powerful. Just because they’ve been here for so long doesn’t change the fact they are op.

Its less about it being a problem for them to change it, and more about, why should they?

There are counters, players can atain them, and the algorithm is built to allow players to tailor thier roster to be able to deal with any challenge out there.

Unfortunately the thing that is wrong is more in your end. There are counter teams, and many have them working with high success rates. You not being able to, doesn't mean the game should be tailored to you.

This thought process about match making comes up every new meta, and that is not how the game works. The game rewards progression and it always will.