Best arena team using SEE requirements?

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
My sole focus right now is gearing up the required toons for SEE so I'm not strengthening any other parts of my roster (like my super outdated JTR team which I'm currently running). Pretty soon these empire and sith characters are going to be my strongest characters so I'm wondering which combination would serve me best in arena. BTW I mostly see Revan teams with a smattering of geonosian, grevious, rebel, and hybrid empire/sith teams.

Any suggestions?

(my roster in case anyone is interested)
https://swgoh.gg/p/169667574/characters/

Replies

• I would say palp lead, Vader(with mm zeta) thrawn(make him fast. Over 300 fast), Pieet, and since you have him shoretrooper for a pretaunt tank.
  • Go for offense you may as well, palp, vader, thrawn, Piet and marauder
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    I would say palp lead, Vader(with mm zeta) thrawn(make him fast. Over 300 fast), Pieet, and since you have him shoretrooper for a pretaunt tank.

Which teams could this lineup beat?
  • Mine isn't quite the same, as I run kru(i don't have a good empire tank) and TFP. (My roster has been based on pilots, in order to stay at the top of my young fleet shard). I beat jkrs that don't have jka. I can beat padme that doesn't have relic kenobi. Sometimes with relic kenobi. Not sure if there are bugs, night sisters, or bounty hunters in your arena, but you'll wipe the floor with them. You wont touch shaak or gas clones, or DR unless they are terribly slow, and probably not even then.
  • I've also beat cls squads, and relic first order.
  • You really don't need to move beyond gearing up for SEE. zPiett is a clear winner since you need him anyway. I would start working on Fallen Bastilla. You are in a guild it seems that should be earning solid Traya and Wat shards which I would also work on gearing but mainly Wat out of those two. I would relic Vader ASAP.