Yoda spread protection under padme

BobcatSkywalker
2194 posts Member
edited October 2020
Yoda used to convert his protection up into courage at the start of his turn, but now he does not resulting in him being able to spread protection up to other galactic republic.

When was this updated?

Also ano her new feature I saw today was malaak used his drain life on back to back moves. First killing Yoda with immediately killing anakin.

The first drain life on Yoda didn't heal malaak because malaak had heal immune but somehow malaak took a bonus turn and used drain life on anakin immediately which healed him.

These new abilities are really making combat fresh.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Yoda used to convert his protection up into courage at the start of his turn, but now he does not resulting in him being able to spread protection up to other galactic republic.
    lpo1i79ras2l.jpg

It still works like that. If you read the kit, when using his battle meditation, first he gains protection up (again) and then spreads the buffs.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    What was the lineup on both sides of the match? For malak.

The yoda one seems to be answered above.
  • How does Yoda not convert the protection up Before using BM?

And where did he even get the stolen protection from?

zXEmAqC.jpg
  • Did you add the zeta to padmé's unique recently, by any chance? Cause the lock and while line around that protection up shows it's the undispellable protection up from Padmé's zeta on her unique. Since that can't be dispelled, it also can't be converted into courage.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    How does Yoda not convert the protection up Before using BM?

And where did he even get the stolen protection from?

zXEmAqC.jpg

He doesn't have stolen protection, you've used his AoE causing Sith Trooper to counter and give him protection up thanks to Padme.

Though I would have thought that protection up would get converted at the start of the turn on screen. AoE > counter > protection up gained > end of turn > new turn.

Edit, post above mine explains why no conversion.
  • No I have not added zetas been using this team for 3 months now and I use it a lot never saw this before.

It used to convert protection to courage but no longer does.

This is fine, its actually a buff to padme teams I got my whole team up to 30 to 45 stacks of courage now that Yodas protection can be spread and isn't turned into courage anymore. Anakin had 52 stacks of courage last fight!

Since when does undispellable protection up not get converted into courage?

Typically a padme team has 0 protection at the start of their turns, this is how it has worked for several months, but now padme teams maintain protection up and doesn't always turn it into courage which makes padme team more constantly immune to debuffs since they don't covert their own protection into courage.
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    No I have not added zetas been using this team for 3 months now and I use it a lot never saw this before.

It used to convert protection to courage but no longer does.

This is fine, its actually a buff to padme teams I got my whole team up to 30 to 45 stacks of courage now that Yodas protection can be spread and isn't turned into courage anymore. Anakin had 52 stacks of courage last fight!

Since when does undispellable protection up not get converted into courage?

Typically a padme team has 0 protection at the start of their turns, this is how it has worked for several months, but now padme teams maintain protection up and doesn't always turn it into courage which makes padme team more constantly immune to debuffs since they don't covert their own protection into courage.

Characters dispel 10% of their protection up to gain one stack of courage. If someone attacks out of turn against you and you get the extra 40% protection up, that cannot be dispelled into courage stacks. Regular protection up (I.e, from Padme’s special) is also used up before the undispellable protection up from Padme’s unique. In other words, if you already have the locked protection up, then padme uses her special that grants 50% protection up, and then the enemy attacks you, that damage will mitigate the regular protection first, and then go into the locked protection up. (So if you have 50% protection up and the 40% From padme’s unique, and a character deals damage to you that’s equal to 50% of your max health, it will burn out all the normal protection up first and you won’t be able to generate any courage until you get more protection up stacks)